Democratic debate south carolina

Mayor Pete is married to a teacher. So is my wife.

Bloomberg had a good answer on NYC charter schools.

They concentrated better students in them and scored well on achievement tests.

Warren followed with some crazy.

He would get the same benefits bringing Bernie down as well as what happens after S.C. which Bernie is projected to win every state

1 Like

I was driving and Bloomberg complained to Warren ‘I did everything that you asked me to, and it is still not good enough for you?’ Begging, pleading for her acceptance, such leadership.

1 Like

I missed the first 30 minutes or so, noone going after Sanders?

They can’t stay away from race for more than 3 minutes. The average American does not share their obsession.

1 Like

its a free for all, royal rumble.

or, just another clown show

1 Like

Yep, I heard that too. He said 150 million people dead and people clapped for that too. Is it 150,000 instead of 150 million. Almost half of the USA dead.

Naked cowboys?

Background checks would have saved 150 million people. If only we did what sleepy Joe wanted

Legalize it!

Cross that bridge when you get to it. He needs SC before the rest.

lol… joe. i wrote that bill.

he wrote then all!

Of course Bloomberg would even be annoying on Mary Jane.

They should be obsessive about problems that disproportionately affect certain communities.

He is practically a founding father.

Medicare benefits should only be made available to those who paid into it. My Social Security benefit is skimmed off the top by $130.00/ month to pay for plan B and why aren’t the “Medicare fo’ all” hucksters discussing the additional coverage costs for the 20% Plan B doesn’t cover, dental, vision, hearing and prescription coverage? That’s all out of pocket, whose paying for that? I have a part time job and my wages are garnered for Federal, state, local taxes, SS and Medicare.
Why should someone who hasn’t contributed receive a free ride?
Why do retirees like myself feel like suckers?

People that contribute nothing receive a free ride already.

Steyer not getting much air time. I guess no one is critiquing Sanders for lauding and loving Chavez and Venezuela as they were living the American dream better than us, and his commending of Cuba and Fidel because the kids learned to read Commie propaganda. I guess his opponents don’t care.

They should offer solutions to problems. I have only heard complaints. No real ideas.

1 Like