Democrat voters are leaving the rope-a-dope party

Racial identity apparently makes for shaky alliances.

Again…

You are using black conservatives as proxy to tell the other 90% that they are living on a slave plantation.

Why?

Idk there must be a reason that a hand full of black conservatives are trotted out to say something that white conservatives could also say… but don’t/won’t.

Correct, but the writing was on the wall long ago that “people of color” were leaving the Democrat Party.

Here is some more evidence:

JWK

Relevant video. Same metaphor … unafraid.

Depends on the context/discussion…

Black people don’t vote democrat because they are forced to do it (like through slavery). They have choice and free will.

Same as black people who vote republican. They aren’t entering the Underground Railroad and escaping a situation in which they had no free will.

Not all black conservatives are created equal either. There is a large difference between Candace Owens and Colin Powell, for example.

2 Likes

Why do republicans want black people to leave democrats?

How will things be different on the other side? Will I no long be considered a slave by republicans if I join them?

Here is the link to the actual poll.

U.S. Political Party Preferences Shifted Greatly During 2021

It has a graph that shows the following D, Leans D, Neither, Leans R and R. For 2021 the highest level for D is 31%. It dropped by the end of the year to 28% (-3 from the high). The Leans D went from 19% to 14% (-5), Neither went from 10% to 9% (-1), but had a big swing over the summer.
Leans R went from 15% to 19% (+4). R went from 25% to 28% (+3). It looks like 1% consistently didn’t provide any answer.

The movement is in the swing voters.

3 Likes

Republicans know your not a slave. They just think you are foolish to support the D agenda.

3 Likes

There’s still no Platinum Plan. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I definitely think Democrats are in for a few tough years.

It’s mostly the dissonance between the party elites, i.e. rich wealthy ultra-opinionated blue checkmarks on Twitter and the working class who they claim to represent.

Unless they cheat.

Do they? Then Why “democrat plantation”?

Wasn’t one under Trump either

Not yet. :wink:

1 Like

Not ever… was pure politics.

That’s right, let the hate flow through you. It makes it easier to be ignored by your rulers that way. :rofl:

1 Like

A think a white conservative did say it.

1 Like

Come on… there is zero chance you truly believed reparations would pass a republican majority. Come on man…

By proxy…