Democrat Recession Hoax Just One of Many

First they tried the coup attempt with the Russian collusion hoax, the Trump is senile hoax, then the Trump wasn’t spied on hoax, then the racism hoax, now the recession hoax. Add to that all the other hoaxes perpetrated farther into the past by them, it’s like the boy that cried wolf, soon nobody will believe them about anything, well, except the hardcore amongst them…

I was referring to global warming “hoax”

I think you meant to send this script to your local radio show

5 Likes

Yeah? Do scientists agree that there is 89 different sexes?

1 Like

That’s all you got for a reply? I accept your surrender.

1 Like

Good one farva

4 Likes

No. Where the crap did I even imply that?

However, it is indeed a fact that the economy is slowing.

5 Likes

BINGO! I knew one of you would prove my OP true!

What? How the ■■■■ does that prove your OP true? We’re not in a recession. Not a single person who knows a tiny bit of economics has asserted we are in a recession. Come back to reality.

3 Likes

Tomorrow?

With 100% certainty, no.

This is a stupid ass question that demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of economics.

5 Likes

So, who’s in charge?

October surprise?

Lighten up everyone… we might have the Dow reach 26,000… again.

1 Like

It seems as if you don’t understand what the definition of a recession is.

1 Like

Please describe this “recession hoax”.

What are you actually talking about?

We are growing but we are far from “booming”.

The economy grew faster in the last years under Obama than it has under Trump…even taking into account a slowdown in growth at the end of Obama’s last term.

When economies are booming, Presidents don’t whine that we need interest rate cuts and declare the Fed Chair to be a bigger enemy than China.

10 Likes

Please tell us your theory about inverted yield curves, Ceasar.

With similar GDP growth under Obama, OP was complaining about how the economy (really, the Obama administration) was putting him out of business.

1 Like

I remember that. If I recall, it involved the purchase of investment real estate at exactly the wrong time.