Democrat Party Backed Open Border Rallies Nationwide Today

but you will try. It is what you want. An open faucet of Democrat voters.

No it is not. It is a big, fat lie.

stop trolling.

I guess you may have to cross two or three times before you’re home free.

Pot meet kettle. You’re thread is based on a lie and when called on it, you accuse others of trolling. That’s some classic ■■■■■■■■ there.

1 Like

Was that directed to me? I am trolling because I am telling the truth?

1 Like

Prove it, what exactly do you want?

I would like to see ICE replaced by an agency under the auspices of the DOJ like t h e INS was. The Dems are calling for ICE to be dissolved and REPLACED. You’re aware if what replaced means, right?

All over the place. Check out the signs. “No Borders”. Or, more commonly, signs like “Families belong together and free”.
If everyone coming in with a child is set free, that is essentially an open border. They will be kidnapping them to get in with a kid.

1 Like

Libs lack the balls to just come out and say it…they always do.

1 Like

No you don’t have the balls to believe what we tell you. You would rather believe the lies that the CEC tells you are facts. But it sure doesn’t seem to bother you when you get lied to, by the media or the president. Who doesn’t have the balls?

1 Like

And what is it that bothers Democrats about ICE?
Here:

"Immigration activists have long protested Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), which enforces immigration law away from the border, arguing the agency lacks oversight and that its mission breaks up families by targeting otherwise law-abiding migrants."

In other words, they don’t want immigration laws enforced. In other words, they want open borders.

That’s a lot of supposition there.

Did you even read the article?

So would this commission have the power to make these changes themselves? Or just send a recommendation to Congress? We don’t have the final language, but it’s supposed to come back to Congress.

This is what everyone is saying. Congress would have to agree on the way a new enforcement agency would work. Congress would have to agree. It is not about making the borders open.

my thread?

you have me confused with someone else Mr. NoBorders.

What would go to Congress? Getting rid of ICE. There is no need to do that unless your motive is to end interior enforcement.

These people don’t want families separated at the border. That one has been granted.

These people don’t want families retained for more than 20 days. They want them released to the interior.

These people don’t want ICE to exist to round up illegals in the interior.

Therefore: these people want open borders but just don’t want to say it directly. Instead they pretend these rallies are about a policy that has already ended.

1 Like

Tsk tsk tsk… the voters are gonna hear about this.

Dems are preparing a meeting room in congress for the MS13 Caucus.

1 Like

If you’ve ever exhibited intellectual honesty on these boards, I’ve missed it.

They want to replace ICE, not leave a back me. Yeah, why is that so hard to comprehend?

please stop trolling me.