Democrat MELTDOWN Over Supreme Court Gets WORSE, Pelosi Entertains Impeachment As Way To Stop Trump

Really Pelosi and Democrats are they this crazy? Pelosi wants another Impeachment as a way to stop Trump? do they think that America is Italy? where the leftists in Italy removed salvini in a coup like event because they feared early elections?

It seems for four years democrats had being in power all they had being doing has being trying to push for useless Impeachment hearings and these conspiracy theories that Russians Russians are behind everything.

Source

Democrat MELTDOWN Over Supreme Court Just Got WORSE, Dem’s “Armageddon Option” Could Destroy The US. The democrats are so desperate that they have proposed radical changes and even refused to take impeachment off the table.

Well, if it’s on YouTube…

Yawn.

2 Likes

Its a former journalist using sources. Are you hoping for CNN the most trust name in news to pick it up?

A non-YouTube source.

Yes. “Options.” So ominous. :laughing:

2 Likes

I do note that George S mentioned impeachment…Nancy didn’t.

All she said was she they have multiple arrows in their quiver.

Lord knows what that means…

4 Likes

That IS a key distinction. Just look at the fracas that interview is creating.

Outside of the usual suspects? Do tell.

I’m cutting you some slack because I’m still in the “new guy” hazing period, and the “armed revolt” comment was legitimately funny.

can this be merged with Democrats float another impeachment trial - #3

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-open-to-using-impeachment-to-block-supreme-court-nominee-we-have-our-options/ar-BB19exub

Pelosi is looking to force another impeachment trial as part of a scorched earth policy to interfere with the confirmation process for a replacement for Justice Ginsberg.

What is next? Pelosi offering pardons to anyone who assassinates both Trump and Pence to make her president in the name of “protecting democracy” from Trump?

1 Like

Did she say impeachment?

1 Like

Does it matter? Several seem to know what she’s thinking before she does. Kreskins, every single one of them. :laughing:

1 Like

Wow, you remember Kreskin?? I looked him up. He is 85 years old now. I think that the first time that I saw him was on the Mike Douglas show.

1 Like

Democrat commentator George Stephanopoulos specifically suggested another impeachment, and Pelosi supported the option.

"Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that you and the House can move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling and preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination," asked ABC News’ This Week host George Stephanopoulos Sunday morning.

"Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now, but the fact is we have a big challenge in our country," Pelosi said. “This president has threatened to not even accept the results of the election with statements that he and his henchmen have made. So, right now, our main goal and I think Ruth Bader Ginsburg would want that to be, would be to protect the integrity of the election as we protect the American people from the coronavirus” Pelosi said . . . We’ve taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. We have a responsibility to meet the needs of the American people. That is when we weigh the equities of protecting our democracy requires us to use every arrow in our quiver".–Newsweek article in OP

can this be merged with Democrat MELTDOWN Over Supreme Court Gets WORSE, Pelosi Entertains Impeachment As Way To Stop Trump

I have no objections to a merger.

No she didn’t support it.

I remember the Johnny Carson bit.

Yeah, that’s probably next. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes