Democrat MELTDOWN Over Supreme Court Gets WORSE, Pelosi Entertains Impeachment As Way To Stop Trump

On the contrary, she tacitly endorses the idea.

"Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now . . We’ve taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. We have a responsibility to meet the needs of the American people. That is when we weigh the equities of protecting our democracy requires us to use every arrow in our quiver".

Responsibility to meet the needs of the American people?

Don’t know who (except the libs) she thinks she’s fooling anyone on that one.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly, if the GOP does this after the way they handled Garland, impeachment will be unnecessary and irrelevant. It will virtually guarantee a democrat WH, Senate, and House in 2021. Voters will take care of Tru,mp.

As I stated back in 2016, it was a foolish mistake to handle that one the way they did. McConnell took a gamble that there would be a GOP president. That may have helped him in the short term, but as can be seen now, it puts him in a terrible position long term.

4 Likes

Well, with the way the dems pushed ACA down our throats to their abominable behavior since Trump was elected it amazes that the dems think they can cry foul .

Especially when there is nothing foul or unConstitutional about replacing RBG in this term.

5 Likes

my god

she is maniacal. pure and simple

Oh, it is constitutional. The ethics of the situation are a bit different though. I was in the GOP back in 2016 when Mitch decided to play games with the SC, and thought it was unethical back then. Now that he’s pulled this, I think it’s doubly unethical.

But hey - these types of games, together with the Trump nomination, are why I got the hell out of the GOP. It doesn’t look like they’ve learned one damn thing.

That is all that matters.

Democrats have no ground to stand on when it comes to being ethical.

5 Likes

Maybe, maybe not. But the GOP sure as hell use to be ethical. Now, they are no better than the democrats.

1 Like

You got that correct!!

1 Like

I doubt any of them are ethical. However, the behavior I’ve seen with the democrats ever since Obama was elected has turned a very sharp corner for the worse.

Used to be both sides would come to the table to negotiate, a gentleman’s agreement was to be respected.

What I am seeing now is the dems are untrustworthy but relying on the GOP to be trustworthy so they can continue to exploit them.

It’s about time the GOP woke up and tells the dems to go pound sand until they are ready to come back to the table to work together.

5 Likes

The bar just gets lower and lower.

There is nothing unethical with nomination and vote.

Biden should put a few names up now or he will get steamrolled in the debate.

He should have put them up awhile back. He seems to be more reactive than proactive.

Thank God he wasn’t the President when COVID reached our shores.

This ruined Biden campaign plan.

Virus blaming is back to page 6.

C’mon man.

Russians Russians Russians, they distroyed what little credability they had with that lie didn’t they?

Now lets hear you commit and condemn the way the leftist rammed through the ACA.
Plus old harry getting rid of the filibuster on judicial nominations… Which is what started us down this road. Seems you can only find fault with one side of the aisle and give the other side a big old pass.

Hear! Hear! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

The “Amazing Kreskin”!

I was right here complaining about that when it happened.

Again, the faults of one party do not negate the faults of others, and attempting to do so only demonstrates further that one party is not better than the other

Source
The Democrats,Far Leftists, Media want to Stop Trump for doing his job as president and following the constitution? and what if Trump chooses a minority judge will they be agaisnt the pick?

It the current Democrats care more about the agenda over the constitution.

The Democrats and Media are still stuck in "2016’ who still cant believe Hillary Lost. They still cant explain why she lost the election yet won the popuarl vote.