Democrat Collusion

Evidently, the CEC hasn’t explained that to them, yet.

The Trump worship display in this post is amazing.

2 years is plenty of time to get in place the people he needs, especially considering how overwhelming the evidence is against them, right?

This should be easy.

Stop believing the partisan claptrap.

His CABINET people? The year is 2019. Trump was elected in 2016. So much for the “best transition ever” you kept telling us about.

There was no collusion. But of course DEMs will never give up on that fantasy. It is the only thing they have to cling to for the reason their queen was so soundly defeated.

We’ll see if Trump and Barr prevent us from seeing Mueller’s report. If there is nothing there why is the President lying about the report repeatedly claiming total exoneration when Barr’s memo makes clear that is not the case. The Barr Memo is a victory for Trump. Why can’t Trump claim his victory. Why is he lying?

Once again there was no collusion. :wink:

No collusion was always a given. Since collusion does not exist in the US penal code, there was no basis for Mueller finding that collusion occurred. So all you are doing is repeating something has been obvious since Trump coined the “no collusion” meme two years ago. I have pointed out the lack of a legal definition of collusion repeatedly on line.

On the other hand, Barr’s memo says there was no basis beyond a reasonable doubt to bring a criminal charge of Trump campaign conspiracy in the Russian influence in the election. I accept that, but anyone can see that the statement is so narrow that it opens a door wide enough to drive an F350 worth of potential crimes for which it is not possible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt through.

And there was evidence of obstruction of justice, but it does not matter how much, because Barr has always been clear that his opinion is that obstruction of justice by the President is impossible.

That is why it is essential that the Mueller Report be published.

And that is why it is possible, not proven beyond a reasonable doubt of course, but possible, that this victory lap you are celebrating with Trump may prove to be your aircraft carrier “Mission Accomplished” moment.

2 Likes

Hey! I know you!

1 Like

Trump haters continue wishing and hoping.

I wonder what the theme will be for Trump’s second term.

Pardon me.

So Trump haters will be looking for Trump pardons??? :confused:

Speaking of the Mueller report.

The exact length of the report has been shrouded in secrecy, but Barr said Friday the report is “nearly 400 pages long,” not including appendices and tables, and “sets forth the Special Counsel’s findings, his analysis, and the reasons for his conclusions.”

Greetings fellow traveler.
I have been off on other sites, educating the left and lurkers, since before the election, I came back to a completely different world…
Has anyone seen Pogo in the last three years? He was always entertaining…

I hope you and yours are well.

1 Like

they should have to pay for what they’ve done. But the system within itself is so corrupt.
that more than likely, the most that will ever happen is a slap on the wrist, and
maybe a couple of firings, but definitely not at the top level.

The Democrat Politicians are great at projecting things onto the Republicans
and Trump.

The Sooner they realize that, the easier they can be passive aggressive about
the situation, and realize what is coming.

It’ll be the same as now, i.e. “No borders! No walls! No USA at all!”

Democrats are finding that they cannot successfully bully Trump supporters into submission in order to make themselves feel superior and powerful, even the elderly and the children whom they are targetting. So how are they individually going to get their “I’m powerful and significant” hit? They’ll focus on bullying each other… as we see happening now. LOL

1 Like

Lock them up! Lock the Democrat Politicians up! Lock them up!

they can try to bully us, but as long as we come together not only as Trump supporters,
but Republicans and Conservatives as a whole, things will be a lot easier.

Owe, and as long as the Republican Politicians start acting what they’ve pretended
to be for over 50+ years(Conservatives, and actually vote the way in which
they said they would when they ran for office).

Me waiting for the Dem Dem Politicians to find Russian Collusion with Trump.

Owe really?