Dem struggle over Pelosi bid, with no end game in sight

[/quote] She can barley string a sentence together.
Never Nancy
[/quote]

Oh, the irony.

3 Likes

You betcha she will galvanize the right to vote like Trump galvanized the left to come out and vote in the midterms. She will be the speaker of the house, with a firm crack of the whip bringing the few hold outs in line.

And why not she has a lot of experience in the job and there is no one that I have seen who could actually challenge her to be speaker.

I’d like to see Waters get it. She’s a perfect representation of the Democrats I see here.

1 Like

Uh … Pelosi IS the swamp.

Simple. Based on recent experience, he figures that if he campaigns for someone that they will loose. :wink:

1 Like

That too … as plan B. :wink:

What in that world doesn’t exist?

The world where Dems reflexively are opposed to anything Trump suggests.

It doesn’t exist.

:rofl: that’s hilarious.

Goalposts on the move…

Remember when Republicans couldn’t get anyone to be Speaker and Ryan was forced to take it?

2 Likes

36+ seats, if she’s hurting the ticket it aint by much.

And honestly even if she is, it’s probably worth it given her talents at controlling the party.

Ryan was useless and McCarthy is a significant downgrade. Gonna be fun to watch.

R’s need a boogeyman. Doesn’t matter who becomes Speaker, because whoever it is, they’ll do the same thing to that person, starting on Day One.

100%.

You know what you get with Pelosi, someone who can control their caucus. She needs some young padawans to follow her round for sure, but jettisoning her now would be a huge mistake imo.

What’s the point of tarnishing another politician by putting them into the position of Speaker? Pelosi is already as high up politically as she’s going to be able to go, and she’d damn effective.

What has she done to prove she’s effective?

Herding cats.

Can you give an example please?

Kind of funny, to think about how absolutely wretched and futile Paul Ryan has been as Speaker. He’s from my state so it’s hard to stop chuckling about that.

When I’m not chuckling about Scott Walker.

1 Like