Dem struggle over Pelosi bid, with no end game in sight

The struggle is to find someone new, fresh and representative of the evolving landscape of the country, but with savvy; knowing all the buttons and levers of big league, back room politics.

https://twitter.com/nicholaskitchel/status/1063862658628272129

2 Likes

…or the self destruction of the Dems by the old guard fighting the new?

Sounds like is right. Tariffs have brought international partners to the table, so they do serve a purpose.

Ultimately I think Pelosi will take great delight in being the focus of the anti-trump mob.

I think Trump will be a more formidable foe than she anticipates. It will be most interesting.

Pelosi will be speaker.

She wants it and there is no viable alternative be it by her design or by merit.

Damn!!

10 bye byes

She…is gonna get very worked up at the mike and say some very stupid things. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, people like their free crap and propaganda works.

See thing is that people that would turn coat and go over to GOP side are people who are just like Pelsoi and want her as speaker. Ones opposing her are mostly non-bribed-by-donors who would never side with GOP. So this would happen if a progressive was about to get speaker, people like Pelsoi and other Corporate puppets would rather see a GOP-Trump-like person that a progressive be speaker.

Probably wouldn’t bother him much, but I don’t think he’s that smart. That would just be a lucky side benefit for him.

How can they vote for Pelosi when Trump has endorsed her… That would mean they agree with Trump, and anyone who agrees with Trump is a racist… The circle of TDS>>

1 Like

Too desperate. It might be one of those “any plan is better than no plan” moments.

It’s good to see a fresh face representing the democrats.

Fat donald does not want Pelosi as the leader. He knows his endorsement is going to piss off a majority of reps.

Sure he does, she’s supporting his tariffs. I’m beginning to think republicans aren’t the only ones who’ve been had.

Sure he does… Why else would he say he’ll provide votes if she need them? He thinks she’ll be good for his re-election…

I agree- trump and his base lobe their bogeymen. Nancy has long been a moneymaker for GOP fundraising.

Create a world that doesn’t exist, comment about it like it’s real.

She can barley string a sentence together.
Never Nancy

This is a good point, Pelosi is another Hillary to Fox and trump (fat donald) supporters.