Dem Leadership Tries to Appear Woke - Gets Blasted for Cultural Appropriation

“Woke” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Do just a little bit of research, people. Find out why they were wearing it, what was the significance, where did they come from…

Don’t just take an opinion posted on FoxNews that is supported by some twitter account.

wearing a scarf isn’t pretending to be black.

Yea we know. It’s different when leftist do it. Must be that white privilege we are always hearing about. Maybe we should rename it leftist white privilege.

2 Likes

wearing a scarf isn’t pretending to be black, its something you do when your neck get cold.

5 Likes

Still not racist

still ignorant
still pandering
and
they still think you’re stupid

Native Africans wear this sort of clothing.

Just tokenism.

Stupid and insulting not only to African Americans but to all Americans. Democrats have no shame. :roll_eyes:

And did you notice how Nancy couldn’t get up on her own. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Tsk-tsk fancy Nancy when you get to a certain age you should not be doing things like kneeling on the floor and expect to be able to get up without the help of a walker.

No it’s not.

And then governor is doing more pandering by saying that every black in Kentucky to have free healthcare by saying.

“My commitment today is we are going to begin an effort to cover 100% of our individuals in our black and African American communities. Everybody. We’re going to be putting dollars behind it. We’re going to have a multifaceted campaign to do it,” he continued.

Beshear said that he wants all people in Kentucky to have healthcare coverage at some point but that he would start with coverage for black residents.

It was representative of the entire democrat party. They’ve fallen and can’t get up.

3 Likes

1 Like

It’s June.

2 Likes

don’t be too hard on him, Canada is still cold

1 Like

…and it’s completely decided only by race and no other factor? That’s systematic racism. I wonder if the BLM will protest this? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Too much gourmet ice cream.

Incidentally, nadler didn’t kneel at all, but for the very same reason. He just kind of jiggled.

1 Like

I thought photo ops were bad?

1 Like