Dem Leadership Tries to Appear Woke - Gets Blasted for Cultural Appropriation

They get to determine what is racist and what’s not.

That’s black privilege…thanks for setting a prime example. :wink:

I love chilled watermelons on hot summer day…specially the seeded ones. See if we can hit the can with em.

Truth.

This thread isn’t about Trump.

All pols pander. What he isn’t doing is dressing up to do it. I bet he’s never worn blackface.

Of course.

Eating Watermelon doesn’t honor black people… it’s an racist stereotype.

Does a white person listening to hip hop make them racist? What about white rappers?

Don’t forget weak, pathetic and completely for show.

She ain’t black!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This thread is about pandering to black people. Which apparently is racist now. I’ll keep that in my back pocket for another thread. Thanks for the gem!

I saw zero blackface in that picture.

The new blackface.

Therefore it is racist, according to you.

I’ll remember that for other threads

Now white people are trying to replace blackface with wearing African clothing.

:rofl::joy:

Beat me to it I see.

1 Like

I had part/little black face this morning. Had to use by small camp stove to make coffee. Black soot on stove got on my hands…and then face.

Boy was I surprised when I looked in the mirror. :crazy_face:

I thought you said “music”?

80 year-old white people wearing kente or whatever it’s called doesn’t honor George Floyd either. He was born in Fayetteville, N.C., not Ghana.

3 Likes

When one stress race over another it’s racial…is that a problem?

giphy

1 Like

Whoa!

He said that??

Good thing I had my coffee first before I seen myself in mirror…it would really freaked me out. :wink:

1 Like

fake ass cultural appropriation is disgustingly ignorant. especially in light of the fact that African Americans don’t generally identify with Africa and wouldn’t know what the cloth meant anyway. Its no different than trading beads and baubles to Indians was. They think you’re stupid. Pelosi doesn’t give a damn about racism, she only cares about how she can use it to her advantage.

6 Likes

It was a performance directly akin to a minstrel show.

Look it up.

3 Likes