Dem Debate Tonight

Good lord whining about a policy because it didn’t exist in the past and benefit you directly is so…conservative.

Our kids being educated benefits us all. It helps our country, it helps our economy. 12 years of education is no longer competitive.

My daughter and I are very close. She doesn’t have to sit on my lap in short shorts beside a statue of dolphins copulating for me to know that.

Placing you on ignore now, just so you don’t feel sad when I don’t engage further trolling. Bye.

1 Like

Cool story bro.

:rofl:

I didn’t want or need the government help I got scholarships and got loans and paid for loans. Higher ed you know darn well is left wing politically. Don’t need to add yet another thing that would add to the National debt that gives radical left wing ideology.

I educated mine (3 of them), now you educate yours.

Well, becomes “not my President” for another 4 years.

1 Like

Libs are so embarrassed by their defense of Kid Sniffer Joe, that it’s now not OK for a girl to sit on her own dad’s lap.

Revel in it, Kid Sniffer voters.

:rofl:

Aww, don’t be mad.

C’mere you!

:hugs:

1 Like

this is all nonsense

sorry

2016 all over again, the tuition move is the exact position Hillary took to try to win over the Sanders voters in 2016.

Sanders ‘Woman’s right to control her body and not the government.’

In other words it is right to kill those babies. But we are supposed to stay out of the women’s right on killing babies but we must get rid of the Hyde commandment which mandates that we are supposed to be involved in not funding the killing of babies?? So the government must be involved in killing babies but I thought we were supposed to stay out of it? So his thing we are supposed to be involved in not protecting life but killing babies. I guess we see his lie showing his priority is not keeping out of it, but we need to fund the killing of babies.

2 Likes

So the remaining old rich white man options for libs is the Baby Killer or the Kid Sniffer.

That’s why they keep flaming about this week.

:thinking:

1 Like

haha

someone’s not long for this forum.

Meh. Maybe it’s the flu causing them all to flame on this week.

55,000 dead. It could be any one of us next.

:man_shrugging:

all your fault

hahaha…

1 Like

So let the illegal alien criminals run loose. They commit crimes, just let them back in to do more crimes. Criminals are not supposed to go to ICE.

Ha, and I’m not for open borders??? Even if you commit crimes, let em all in, they don’t get deported. People who come in, let them loose. Don’t detain them. Catch and release he is for. Years down the road, they don’t show up for their court dates. He even said in another occasion, drunk drivers let them loose. On what planet is that not open borders. Open Border candidate one, and Open Border candidate two.

1 Like

Sorry @johnrandolph lol

stole your meme

2 Likes

biden sounds his usual senile befuddled self

I’d say he reflects about half his basket of voters. :wink:

2 Likes