Delta hitting kids hard

Science disagrees with you. Masks slow the spread of the virus.

If masks do nothing, why the rush to send kids back to school physically?

Our hospital systems are strained. We are out of ICU beds, and setting up overflow tents in parking garages.

This is all going to get much worse once schools start filling up.

i’m all for anything that makes a difference. the science is clear and the results repeated. masking kids in school does nothing but make you feel like you’re protecting kids. you’re not, they do nothing to prevent school spread. ventilation helps, and masking the adult staff helps.

science does not disagree with me. masking children in school does absolutely nothing to stop covid.

it is, and the sad thing is people are going to fall for the cheap parlor tricks… again.

1 Like

My wife teaches unvaccinated 1st graders. I just got her this Sonovia mask.

It’s fibers are infused with zinc oxide. Kills 99 percent of viruses…including covid 19…on contact…within minutes.

Sure it’s expensive…but it’s extra protection for her.

Got it on Amazon for 43 bucks a piece

1 Like

and i support that. masking the adult staff does make a difference

Sorry, that position is illogical in light in the the Delta variant. Kids breathe just like adults. Claiming it is good for one group and not the other makes no sense.

2 Likes

Of course. One size fits all in the progressive mind. Cookie cutter humans all.

You aware of some super secret physiology in humans that I’m unaware of? We all breathe. It’s a respitory virus.

[quote=“DisturbedGuy, post:482, topic:239836, full:true”]

One theory is that because children have young immune systems , and they do not develop the very aggressive immune response known as a cytokine storm that adults form when they get the virus

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cedars-sinai.org/newsroom/covid19-why-are-children-less-affected/%23:~:text%3DOne%2520theory%2520is%2520that%2520because,when%2520they%2520get%2520the%2520virus.&ved=2ahUKEwiayvuf_LHyAhVtyjgGHZpEDU0QFnoECAMQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3ondvSjyBz-xlmRlUKFKkG

[quote=“Paul_Thomson, post:483, topic:239836, full:true”]

Sorry…I’m not willing to risk kids lives on feelings.

Then why are they dying, in ICUs and having severe illness? Progs making that up?

This is REALLY starting to piss me off. You don’t wanna wear a mask or get a vaccine fine. Good luck playing covid roulette. Protecting kids should be above your stoopid freeberty. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

It’s interesting seeing how a country handled the virus by locking their borders up zero exceptions, no covid no delta they are not allowing anyone in until the first of the year and have isolated every strain that has came in. Nope not some totalitarian state but New Zealand. Is it not possible to even try to follow their lead or must bringing in every variant really the only way to defeat the virus.

One should read their story and how they handled it from the start it was all about keeping the disease out of the country and if in locking down certain blocks for 2 weeks. We can’t beat this with open borders period, we can’t beat this with new variants period. The untold truth is the vaccine is getting weaker to variants we can see it first hand with the delta virus, we don’t need another delta.

Could not have said it better…

How far you want to go?

Well, this is problematic as hell.

1 Like

I don’t want kids out of school, but the very least we could do is have them wear masks.

Is that your line?