Delta hitting kids hard

Covid is now becoming a serious health risk to kids. This is just getting worse and worse.

“Pediatric hospitals in Florida have become “completely overwhelmed” with young patients battling COVID-19 amid the spread of the highly contagious Delta variant, a doctor says.

The grim development comes as Florida on Sunday reported having the highest number of children — 172 — hospitalized with the coronavirus, according to data from the US Department of Health and Human Services.”

1 Like

Nice job Biden.

I’ll wait for the “explanation” for this…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

If you live in Florida and your loved ones die of covid, you must be stupid to vote Desantis. He straight up killed them for financial reasons.

1 Like

Time to rethink mask mandates.

“Nearly 72,000 kids and teens were infected with COVID-19 last week, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics. That’s 19% of all cases and a huge jump from the week before, when 39,000 kids and teens were diagnosed.”

1 Like

He’s protecting your freeberty- to die from covid.

3 Likes

It’s uglier than that. This little scumbag thinks he’s gonna be president. If I had a child under the age of 12 in Florida, there is no way they would be going to in person classes in the state. DeSantis would not play with their lives to throw red meat to idiots. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s a “personal choice” to kill your buddy in school.

1 Like

How does DeSantis sleep at night?

1 Like

If you live in NY and your loved ones die from Covid, you must be stupid to vote for Cuomo. He straight up killed them for financial decisions.

3 Likes

Same way Cuomo does apparently. But he’s ok since he’s a dem.

1 Like

So you are making an equivalent of Cuomo and DeSantis- am I correct?

2 Likes

ok!

as soon as you show us that masks do anything

1 Like

:joy:. Wasn’t Cuomo a contender for President last year?

Gimme a ducking break.

3 Likes

probably knowing that he’s not a leftist tyrant imposing stupid mandates that dont do ■■■■

Sure. Dems defending him tooth and nail, refusing to condemn him… absolutely.

Show me a dem who is defending Cuomo. The POTUS has condemned him.

1 Like

muzzle your kids with masks! this gives us the impression we matter as leaders!

What’s your solution? If not masks… then what? Do nothing?

3 Likes

Cuomo is a perv just like Trump and should resign. But that has nothing to do with DeSantis’ murderous anti mask policy.

3 Likes