Defund the Police Democrat's Car Stolen

This IS the feel good story of the week - progressive Democrat Mayoral candidate got owned by his own policies. Naturally, as a Democrat, he had zero interest in pressing charges:

“This is a generational poverty issue,” Brown said. “These kids, it’s 12:30 in the afternoon. Why aren’t they in school? Why aren’t we enforcing systems to ensure that if they are not in school, they’re in recreational centers?”

6 Likes

he cant see how this is a result of the insane destructive policies he supports

4 Likes

Is he Latino?

Wasn’t he indicted for fraud last year?

I heard about that car theft. Poetic justice.

1 Like

He’s a Democrat, so he doesn’t care. He gets to laugh it off - unlike the people murdered or assaulted as a result of these policies.

2 Likes

If he’s not Latino, that name is culture appropriation.

1 Like

How so?

Crime is on the rise and then this cretin comes up with this?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/555610-carville-urges-democrats-to-blame-trump-for-rising-crime-rates%3Famp

3 Likes

This is how Austin, TX wanted to handle it:

1 Like

Austin sure has changed.

1 Like

Eh, not really. It’s always been that way, so lunatic proposals aren’t much of a surprise. What IS interesting, is the residents are finally starting to push back.

2 Likes

California transplants

3 Likes

From the article:

" It appeared that the kids acted out of desperation, Brown told WSB-TV …"

There’s not enough roll in my eyes to give that sentiment proper reaction.

2 Likes

How so?

I’m asking the same thing…

Would police have prevented this car theft? How many police did he fire due to defunding?

1 Like

Homeless/poor people left California for Austin?

No … moderate lbs, who once they set up shop in Texas are far left libs by comparison to the endemic Texan.

1 Like

Yes…because there has never been an auto theft until he took a position on police funding…lol. …:roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s the irony.

lol. yeah right.

go ahead and pretend you have no idea. good look

3 Likes