Defund the Police Democrat's Car Stolen

Which “insane destructive policies” that he supports caused this to happen?

any democrat (ie insane) policy that he supports

defunding police, for one

1 Like

Did he call the cops?

He lost his Mercedes…ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. That’s a much better investment than the police…

…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

brrrrrrr beeeeep, we’re sorry, the number you have dialed has been disconnected.

4 Likes

The irony of this is just… priceless.

3 Likes

“Defund the police” is the worst political slogan since “Abortions for all!”

1 Like

Well the democrats made it a rallying cry, so yeah.

1 Like

Some of them tried, but most of the Democrats I know don’t support defunding the police.

Lol you should check the clearance rate on auto thefts sometimes.

Yeah … and its even lower when the only people looking to recover your stolen car are your friends on Facebook. :wink:

3 Likes

Probably have a better chance putting out a BOLO on social media.

I can tell you didn’t go and look at what the actual numbers are or you wouldn’t have said this.

My point stands regardless of the numbers.

1 Like

Funny, why aren’t the kids in school?
Well, councilman, it looks like a lot of kids in Atlanta still don’t have in person school…

1 Like

Souldn’t that be “wreck-creational centres”. Defunded police agencies should definitely put crimes against defund-promoters to the bottom of the investigation pile.

1 Like

Not since they saw the results, anyway.

1 Like

Results of what? To my knowledge no police department has been defunded.

3 Likes

For whatever reason the number of LEOs killed in the line of duty is up over 2020 and that number up over 2019. And we have seven more ■■■■■■■ months left in the year!

The “defund” rhetoric, dumbass city “leaders” that allow their cities to be sacked and burned and politicians seizing on cop involved tragedies to advance the notion all cops are “racist killers of minorities” for political gain? Whatever, officers are leaving their jobs for a list of reasons and who could blame them knowing not only do they not have the backing of the goobermint that employs them but those same fools that condemn the police departments hang targets on the officers back!
Metropolitan areas with reduced police presence or the resources to “protect and serve” descend quickly into lawless criminal danger zones. And isn’t it uncanny how minority communities reject the “defund” notion? These folks are smarter than city hall social engineers they know what it takes to keep the streets safe. Perhaps those people should be running their cities?

3 Likes

That’s different. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: