Definitely Collusion, I think. But is that a bad thing?

Yes, I believe that your mind is boggled now.

patience grasshopper. he appears to be meticulous.

The investigation is ongoing.

He appears to meticulously have nothing after 18 plus mos…

Google “Gambino role up”

He paid Russian agents for completely unverifiable 3rd, 4th, and 5th level salacious hearsay.

A perfect example of the 7 layers of separation. Great job.

We will soon see…

Doesn’t that make it even worse for Jr.?

I mean, even if we took what you said at face value, didn’t he then perjure himself before Congress for absolutely nothing?

Simple fact is that he did it because even he wasn’t sure if what he did and testified to as actually kosher, so he chose the stupider of two evils.

Even if Trump never answers for a collusion charge because its deemed there was no collusion, Jr. still has to answer for lying to Congress.

Donnie better get out the pardon pen and get ready for the backlash of pardoning his own son.

How many people have been convicted of perjury before congress in the last decade?

1 Like

Don Jr. lied, he will have to answer for that.

My mistake…I forgot to point out that we were discussing hypotheticals.

Truth of the matter is that while I recognize what SHOULD happen, I also don’t see it as being likely.

How would any of us know? Are you inside the investigation? Has the investigation completed?

I love those “why hasn’t xxx been prosecuted yet?”

Its like a homicide.

Police hold a press conference the day after the murder “so and so was murdered. We have leads on a suspect.”

Trump-lover’s response “Why hasn’t he police prosecuted the murderer yet?”

Going to a meeting to receive help from the Russian government is pretty much the definition of collusion.

3 Likes

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said Monday that he’s not sure collusion with Russia would be considered a crime, marking a sharp advancement of the President’s longtime defense that there was no collusion between his campaign and Moscow

So, this is the new talking point. Sure, there was collusion, but that’s not a crime.

1 Like

Lol, i hope they continue with this line of defense.

Because the crime is Conspiracy.

“There are definite legal consequences to Cohen’s statement,” said Jens David Ohlin, a law professor and vice dean at Cornell Law School. “This reeks of a criminal conspiracy. It doesn’t even matter if nothing came of the meeting [although that’s far from clear]. If Trump knew about the meeting and was okay with it, Trump and those around him could be guilty of an inchoate conspiracy.”

We are close to trumpists changing again to “ok fine there was collusion but it wasn’t illegal!”