North Korean Nuclear Program

She was. No Clinton ever paid for anything out of their own pocket.

Nobody is going to indict Trump. Why do you keep using that strawman?

Like I keep saying . The families are 2 peas in a pod

It was never found that the the Pulse shooter was working with anyone. That is nothing more than delusional thinking.

His wife according to the jury was an unwitting accomplice. He was also acting in accordance with the direction of the ISIS leadership.

If you’re going to quote a conversation perhaps it would be helpful to know the context of what you are quoting.

The post I replied to.

You can’t charge a conspiracy without an underlying crime.

Which families? Clinton and Trump?

Yes

If that’s your opinion then that’s fine. But it’s not proven and when the had the opportunity to do so, failed. You stated “we know” he didn’t act alone, which isn’t known. Only alleged.

Stop making things up.

It isn’t an opinion it’s simply a fact. The FBI proved the she committed the various underlying acts but could not prove criminal culpability.

So she helped plan mass murder but didn’t do it “illegally”. Is that what you’re selling her?

I didn’t say she planned the murders I said she provided aid to him.

Either you need to start reading what is written and stop making things up or perhaps stop replying to me at all or “quoting” me.

You said he didn’t act alone and it was a well planned attack. I was only asking what you’re trying to say since you’re clearly reticent to lay it out yourself. I made some assumptions due to the vagueness of your reply. Furthermore, if you know anything about the case, you’d know she was charged with helping plan the attack.

Anyway, what is it that you want us to believe? That she helped him murder dozens of people but she didn’t illegally help him murder dozens of people?

She was charged with providing material aid. They could not prove any criminal culpability on her part but they did prove she aided him as an apparent unwitting participant.

He helped drive him around while he was scouting locations and in other ways that were not criminal.

Ultimately she was acquitted because they could not prove she actually had prior knowledge of the attack.

I agree. 100%

I’m not.

Cool. So she provided m about as aid as an Uber Driver would have.

An indictment unsealed on Tuesday accused Ms. Salman, 30, of “aiding and abetting the attempted provision and provision of material support to a foreign terrorist organization,” a charge that can carry a sentence of life in prison. She was also charged with obstruction of justice for allegedly misleading police officers and federal agents, who interviewed her for 12 hours on the day of the shooting.

Ms. Salman went with her husband to buy ammunition, drove him to Orlando when he apparently scouted his target, and knew that he watched jihadist propaganda videos. Those could be innocent acts or indications of criminal culpability, depending on her own intent and what she knew of his.

At some point you really should just stop.

I’d ask you to provide your proof of it but I know that’s asking too much so let’s just settle with.

Yes you are.