"Deep State" about to be exposed?

“We are not going quietly into the night. Grab your popcorn, Junior Mints or whatever makes you happy,” Pirro said. “The real show is about to begin. This will be true reality TV — no scripts, no rehearsals, just a gang of criminals pointing fingers at each other to save their own hides. A version of true crime and reality show ‘Survivor’ — the deep state exposed.”

At what point does a “conspiracy theory” become accepted as an actual conspiracy?

Nancy Pelosi recently called call President Trump an “existential threat to democracy”. That statement echoes what many in the media have been saying since 2016.

Instead are political spying and meddling by the surveillance agencies the real threat to democracy?

1 Like

Is M20 the new J4?

1 Like

The jiving of the FN fools never ends. :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I see it. But it’s been pretty obvious for a long time that they have nothing and they broke a lot of rules/laws.

I’d like to believe that Hannity and company would learn their lesson from the massive ratings declines being experienced at the dimocrat networks. This may actually be for real and finally here.

We’ll see.

Why you want to deny Jeannie a livin?

FBI director Wray takes issue with your attempt at describing surveillance done as political spying.

And seriously, if the basis of this thread is going to be the ramblings of one of Trump’s greatest sycophants, it’s going to be hard to engage in a legitimate discussion.

How many times do pundits like Judge Jeanine have to cry wolf before you stop believing that a wolf is coming?

1 Like

I don’t think she’ll be denied a living, the fools, line up they do to believe, they do. Truth not important.

…in the words of 21 Savage

‘A lot’

3 Likes

Patience everyone. We still have people trying to blow the top off of the moon landing being faked, 9/11 being an inside job, and Elvis still being alive.

All will be revealed in due time.

Here is a quote from the Watergate impeachment articles:

I, 6: endeavouring to misuse the Central Intelligence Agency, an agency of the United States . . .

II, 2: He misused the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Secret Service, and other executive personnel, in violation or disregard of the constitutional rights of citizens, by directing or authorizing such agencies or personnel to conduct or continue electronic surveillance or other investigations for purposes unrelated to national security, the enforcement of laws, or any other lawful function of his office; he did direct, authorize, or permit the use of information obtained thereby for purposes unrelated to national security, the enforcement of laws, or any other lawful function of his office . . .

These sound similar to what the leaders of FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies allegedly did against the Trump campaign with the apparent blessing of the Obama White House.

1 Like

I wonder if her crap will cost her more sponsors?

The bureaucracy has already been “exposed”. Nothing will change, mostly because the Machine protects and feeds itself.

1 Like

The Deep State. Apparently the one faction of the government possessing any level of competence. When they’re exposed, be sure to put them in charge of things like the VA.

Christopher Wray…who’s been with FBI in one way or another for last 20 years. You think he’s going to admit their wrongdoings? :rofl:

1 Like

The investigation of the Trump campaign was handled within a small group at the highest levels of the FBI and other agencies, which is contrary to the normal procedure for investigations. (See Barr’s comments starting at about :50 in the video)

Most of the people involved have been fired of have resigned. There is hope for a real change in the direction of the agencies.

1 Like

Maybe Trump will release the FISA apps live on her show.

They will be replaced by people just like them and probably taught by them.

1 Like

Not if they are presidential appointees.

1 Like

I’m waiting to see what the IG report says.

Sure they will. They have to go through confirmation.