Debate predictions

That’s what I’m hoping for. There are too many people running. I was going to make a short breakdown of how each candidate is going to do, but each time I start I realize the task of creating silly little predictions, that at least kind of fit the candidate, is too much for 20 candidates.

Well part of the process is that for a candidate to continue to stay viable and engaged in the debates requires new donors meaning that they have to consistently gain support

1 Like

The debates are Biden’s to lose. If he doesn’t say anything too stupid he’s the hands down winner.

Of the others, Booker will get a boost, Beto and Mayor Pete will lose ground and Bernie will have a bad hair day.

Maybe they keep thinking of Jimmy Carter. He entered the 1976 primaries without a prayer of winning. I remember seeing him on Meet the Press being asked why he was running. Did he really think he could win?
This might be a year for someone like that.
Carter’s not the only one.
Here are some numbers. It shows what the eventual winner was polling in June before the election year.
1972 McGovern - 5%
1976 Carter - 1%
1988 Dukakis - 7.5%
1992 Clinton - 1.7%

Purely self promotion, ups the politicians name recognition by being able to speak to a national audience. But then there is people in the race like Bill De Blasio who already has name recognition and is polling 1% or so, that makes me pause a bit.

Still have to laugh especially about Carson. He was and still is a nothingburger.

Interesting information

Didn’t Ben Carson pillage the american taxpayers so his wife could buy new furniture for his office?

1 Like

After the debates show all these turkeys to be lame and pathetic, Hillary will announce and skate to the general, and Trump will again beat her in a shocking epic historic tidal flood of insane vote totals as never seen before.

Cue the laugh track.

I remember getting a good laugh when it came out that he thought the pyramids were ancient grain silos built by Joseph from the bible.

Interesting that the candidates with the higher polling numbers lost their elections while the lower numbers won.

It’s what the OP has been fantasizing about for a year, of course not gonna happen.

And a clothespin on his nose.

1 Like

I believe every candidate will start with "First off, let me thank you for hosting this debate in this great state… "

Really says something that democrats couldn’t beat a clown. You’re proud of that?

I think it says more about Republicans

Of course you do.

I mean, you guys nominated him to begin with woof woof

And you guys couldn’t field anyone better than him… wow.