Debate predictions

That is the official election period.Candidates for the main parties are generally pre-selected earlier than that. The Prime Minister is generally the leader of the ALP or Liberal Party based on the number of seats won by the ALP or the Liberal/National Party.

The other notable difference is we have preferential voting. Also, we basically have compulsory voting. The turnout was around 92%.

Really?
Were they funnier than “Chester the Molester” Biden? Seagull O’Rourke? “Spartacus” Booker? “Fish Mooney” Harris? “Elmer Fudd” Sanders?
Not to mention Princess SummerFallWinterSpring.

1 Like

Maybe you should apply your fabulous name calling skills to the rep field in 2016, and see what you can come up with?

Nah, don’t encourage it.

The name calling skills get an F as is.

2 Likes

I predict at least one Spartacus Moment.

1 Like

There’ll be Spartacus moments and a lot of Beto arm flapping. They’re both sinking fast and’ll be hungry for attention.

I can’t argue with any of that.

I can’t believe any of that.

LOL. From a Trump accomplice.

none will promise to raise taxes more than 80% and that will be only on the rich…

if you are employed and earn the minimum wage- you are rich…

There is some big names there, the problem is they are shooting themselves in the foot to see who can out woke the other. There would be no greater gift to the Trump campaign if at the end of it all the candidate that wins has had to paint themselves in the corner as the open borders, reparations, transgender bathroom identity politics candidate.

I fully expect a circular wokeness firing squad.

That’s what will happen. After the gaffe machines like Biden have eliminated themselves, the remainder will sound like escapees from mental institutions.

1 Like

Thank you for the perspective. Dems, do we have a consensus you will take it under advisement?

Rick Santorum

Bobby Jindal

Ben Carson

Rick Perry

Rand Paul

the R field was full of bad just say no candidates. Trump included.

Allan

Speaking of I am sure all democratic Party Candidates will support a higher that the pitiful 7.25 an hour.

Allan

That made me spit out my coffee.

1 Like

Id say That’s a pretty good prediction

Hopefully Biden keeps his hands to himself.

1 Like

I don’t think it will be long after this first debate that the field will thin out. The lesser known’s will not get the money to keep on going.

I got a wonder what’s up with all of the candidates I mean 80% of them know they have no chance at winning and are just doing this for self promotion.