Debate moderators announced

Lot of pre emptive excuse making why Trump is going to get stomped by an old man who will just get up there and drool.

3 Likes
1 Like

Do you think Trump is going to punk out in favor of running a charity scam like he did in ‘16? I don’t see why it wouldn’t work again.

4 Likes

you raise nonsense, to drive narratives that only leftist nuwits buy into

pls dont waste the universe’s time

1 Like

Heading into these debates, let’s look at the list of people who have punked out a debate in their career.

There’s Trump and…hmm that’s it.

Now let’s see who hasn’t agreed to any of the debates.

Still Trump.

1 Like

Old man vs. an empty chair. :thinking:

How soon Trumpists forget that time that Tia Trump skipped a debate so he could hold a phony fundraiser, and then get his ass kicked by the state of New York.

It was a very sad chapter in American history, by a sad man that doesn’t care for America.

What was the outcome of Tia Trump tucking tail and running?

Oh yea…

A judge ordered President Trump to pay $2 million to a group of charities on Thursday, ruling that the president had broken the law by directing the proceeds from an event advertised as benefiting veterans to his presidential campaign instead.

Tia Trump is such a sick and NASTY grifter.

4 Likes

yeah this is still on top of bullcrap hill

And factual. Some people hate that kind of thing cuz all they can do is gripe about it :smiley:

2 Likes

Not just Democrats. I’m pretty sure they are all card-carrying commies. I think that was the point. To have 4 commies moderate the debate so that it is as unfair to Trump as possible. It’s probably part of a coup.

Exactly. If Chris Wallace is known for anything it is destroying his decades long reputation to show fealty to the Democrats. Stellar post!

it is well known that money went to vets

sorry. pick another bs angle

Um…well…okay then. I’m just gonna leave this here all by itself.

:flushed:

umkay!

“gonna leave this right here” is a couple twitter years old

just fyi.

pick another overused unoriginal internet-speak line

have you used “full stop” yet?

He tried to run another charity scam but he got sued to finally fork some over. I thought Trump said he raised $6 million. Wonder where the rest went?

You mean Strokahontas? He has a history of no-showing for a debate? Well, well. Interesting.

Wow. You’re so hip, schooling me on my outdated lingo. Thanks!

Next time do you mind to instead…

Lol @ Strokahontas.

That might be why Trump hasn’t agreed to any debates yet, trying to negotiate it so when the cameras come on he’s already in place holding himself up on the lectern instead of having to limp out dragging his right leg.

Biden won’t have to worry about being stalked on stage this time.

3 Likes

All that screaming? No thanks.

Plus he’s as biased as they come.

1 Like