Debate moderators announced

“Never Trumper”?

Not everyone worships Donald Trump, yaknow?

3 Likes

They should be picked like jurors are. Preemptive strikes until both sides are unhappy. :innocent:

Compagno has been on Fox “The Five” this week. Between Compagno and Dana Perino? Yeah, I can watch that.

1 Like

This could actually be interesting with Scully as a moderator. When Biden and Trump go on their rambling tangents a closeup of Scully and a laugh track?
I’m psyched.

1 Like

Also, Susan Page from USA Today will do the VP debate. Don’t know much about her either.

The question now is will Trump have the guts to show up…?

1 Like

Scully is doing the debate? I bet Mulder can’t believe that…

I like her, she is a sharp cookie.

Jon Oliver like her? :wink:

Yes. But I think he can be tough on Biden too. The debates will be handled by two liberals and a moderate. Not a bad deal for Joe. He will need all the help he can get.

That would also be good.

No. Take my word for it. He will run for the hills. I guarantee it. :laughing:

Shallow JayJay approves this message.

2 Likes

Wallace is a democrat. So are they all democrats. No bias there…

What a load of cow cookies.

It’s a fair question, he did run from a debate already to run that Veterans charity scam.

1 Like

It’s not a question at all. Trump won’t show up. There will be an empty seat for Joe to debate. Take it to the bank. :laughing:

well looks like the democrat gets the questions ahead of time again

Well Trump keeps trying to come up with reasons not to and hasn’t agreed to any debates. You could be right, he’ll be cowering in his bunker watching cable news, also known as a day that ends in Y.

2 Likes

save your breath for the stupid

So we agree then?

It’s not a question at all. Trump won’t show up. There will be an empty seat for Joe to debate. Take it to the bank. :laughing: