Deadbeat insurrectionists

Why doesn’t your woke media realize he was released because he was the person assulted.

5 Likes

Maybe not. :rofl:

1 Like

We’ll, not full-retard anyway. In this case that is. lol

2 Likes

For once is right.

2 Likes

Did he point it at people or did you make that up?

Getting out of a car with gun is not a crime. I do it every day.

Are you ok?

2 Likes

Which is why he was arrested, than let go.

He was assaulted with paint, pulled out a gun and pointed it at people.

Police later figured out what happened.

Allan

Did he point it at people or did you make that up?

Maybe police should start “figuring out what happened” before they arrest people.

1 Like

That really shouldn’t be too much to ask.

4 Likes

The link/article posted above by STODR has the police saying he pointed the gun at no one.

3 Likes

Doesn’t fit the narrative. Lots of cognitive dissonance about who a victim is and who a victim isn’t filtered through SJW lenses.

2 Likes

I know. There are quite a few important details left out of that Fox News article.

It gives the impression that Antifa was the only group there instead of being part of a larger idiocy.

Why is that?

They’re racist?

1 Like

I am sure that he was.

He also pulled a gun out on a crowd right in front of the cops.

That is generally frowned upon.

But not illegal?

Certainly was frowned upon by Antifa who had already sprayed him in the face and were probably about to gang up on and beat the old man. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Not technically illegal… but not a wise thing to do.

METT-TC dependent. Arresting citizens for “Unwisery”. Is that a misdemeanor or a felony?

3 Likes

The problem that I have with the Fox News article is that it portrays the situation as being only Antifa there. It leaves out the whole thing about the Proud Boys.

Both of those groups suck and it would be no problem to portray them both as being pretty terrible because they are.

So why did they leave the part about the Proud Boys and other far right groups out?

Is this citizen a Proud Boy? What’s the proof of that?

1 Like

You know that pulling a firearm on a group of people in front of the cops is going to illicit a response.

He could have been a martyr for the cause though.