Dead heat in texas? trump biden tied

True or false, some are good people.

True or false, some are rapists and murderers.

Yes. That is true.

Some are rapists and murderers… is that true?

Is that what you said he said?

“No some of them are good people… not most of them… again according to Trump. He thinks Most of them are rapists and murderers. Which isn’t remotely true.”

Quit spouting this disingenuous bull crap

Yep and insignificant amount. So small, that’s it is not worth mentioning. Now take his whole statement and apply your English language knowledge.

I said he “thinks” most are rapists and murderers.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

What he actually said. Lot of negative comments and hedged with an assumption some of them are good people. Its reasonable to assume he doesnt mean most of them are good people. So taken at its face value on the whole he doesnt hold a high opinion of those from Mexico.

Its time to say Trump could lose Texas again.

And besides “…it’s consistent with the national polling trend that shows Trump falling apart before our very eyes.”

I dont believe Biden will be winning Texas and I also dont believe it will be within 6 or 7 points.

I couldn’t disagree more. If the number is insignificant, why are the numbers of women and girls raped so high among the illegals? What was it? 90%?

Not going to happen any more than Abortion Barbie is ever going top be Governor.

GOP leadership at both the State and National level has been great for Texas for the last three years and certainly through this outbreak.

if you have to go through these ridiculous rhetorical machinations in hopes to prove a point, what does that tell you?

Immigrants? True.

We are discussing illegal aliens.

23% of “Federal” inmates are illegal aliens. What does that tell us?

Irrelevant. Trump never said most of them are/were.

ha. beautiful

the “news” does what it can to influence the election

Was Trump talking illegal Mexican immigrants or Mexican immigrants in general?

I’m just telling you why most Mexicans do not like Trump.

Trump is doing nothing to help that either

Criminal illegal aliens. Why is that so difficult to grasp?

You have no idea how “Most Mexicans” feel about Trump period.

Please provide a link(s) support your accusation.

Do you speak for all Mexican people or are you just projecting?

Illegals.