Dead heat in texas? trump biden tied

i sure do

please include what you said he said too

What I said

His quote

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

thank you! i was hoping you weren’t going to try and pretend he said something he actually didn’t

he didnt say “most are rapists and murderers” which i bolded in your post as though he said that which he did NOT

you blew it. wonder how many here will see that

“Some” are good people…

What is the opposite of “some”?

did he say “most?”

yes or no

Did he need to say “most” for you to understand the English language? Here is an example:

“cons are racist, but I guess some aren’t”

How would you take that statement?

i would interpret trumps statement to mean that some coming across border are good people which is surely true

dont care about your little imagined statement fiction

yes or no. did he say “most” like you said he did?

By making a general statement, then carving out “some” he is indeed saying most people are rapists and murderers.

Why not just say MOST people coming over are good people? Which is the true statement. Most immigrants, illegal or not…are good, correct?

yes or no please

Yes.

Some aren’t just good people. Most are.

ok you are incorrect

despite your desperate pretend narratives, trump never said that

That isn’t the same.

What is it like to look backward so often?

I find looking ahead far more productive and useful.

Yes many have forgot about 2016, and might have to relive the nightmare again. I personally before making any predictions gonna wait closer to the election date.

I will just throw this out here of what MSNBC was predicting in August 2016.

True or false

Most Mexican immigrants are not murders or rapists?

Biden would have to be up +5 to +7 before I even started to believe it. Like Florida.

1 Like

Quit tap dancing.

Own the fact you attributed a statement to trump that he never made and got called on it,

1 Like

No tap dancing

He said some are good people… is that true?

Exactly, precisely.

You said he said “most”. Did he?