Dark days ahead for the good ship USA

Prayers are greatly needed. Please pray will it is still possible, because soon prayers will only happen in secret and under the cover of darkness.

Radical leftists have seized power in the USA, aided by tyrannical big tech and the corrupt media. President Trump is in exile in Florida, and will only be free for so long. Soon Biden’s thugs will be coming for him with false charges.

For the citizens, they are all in peril. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the freedom to bear arms are all living on borrowed time. Freedom is the enemy of the radical left.

A bit overblown dontchathink?

None of freedoms are in peril.

Trumps loss is exactly like any other one term presidential election loser.

His policies and himself were not popular and he was ousted from office.

Allan

4 Likes

“Radical leftists have seized power in the USA…”

Really?

President Trump** did this to himself. Radical leftists didn’t “seize power”, the American people voted out the likes of Trump telling him in a resounding voice “You’re Fired!”. He got the most votes in American history for a first term President seeking reelection and HE STILL LOST because the guy with dementia running a campaign form his basement beat him and got the most votes in history of ANYONE running for President.
.WW

Oh…so the left is ruled by “hate”? Now tell me something I didn’t know. When hate is leading your way, you’re headed to a very dark place indeed.

1 Like

You will have to ask someone on the left, I’m a GOP never-Trumper**.

Firing an idiot in the Oval Office <> “hate”.

Only sheople believe that so regurgiblet to someone that will buy it.

.WW

5 Likes

Hate…is the leader and those following it are in the same united group.

1 Like

The tab is coming for the CV19 spendAthon.

In PA Gov Wolf shut down small business and schools needlessly long.

Now he is ready to nearly double the state income tax…after Biden chased away the energy sector.

Schools also would receive another $200 million for special education aid, on top of the $1.2 billion they currently receive, plus $200 million for school construction and revisions to how charter and cyber charter schools are paid that could yield $229 million in savings for public schools, Ms. Swails said.

The personal income tax increase would take the flat rate to 4.49% from 3.07% — among the nation’s lowest — but increase the exemption for the lowest earners.

Under that scenario, the lowest earners — about 40% of the total — would pay less in income tax, while approximately the top one-third of taxpayers would pay more, Ms. Swails said.

The last increase in Pennsylvania’s personal income tax rate took effect in 2004. The governor’s plan to increase the personal income tax would raise about $3 billion extra, Ms. Swails said.

Then the school unions are rewarded and they are NOT interested in giving up their luxury of teaching from home.

I look forward to the R governor that will run PA in 2022.

1 Like

Hate is not the motivating factor. He proved himself to be incapable of running our country so he was voted out. Plain and simple.

12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Why do schools need additional funding? The school buildings have been closed for almost 10 months! Other than staff salary and normal operational costs, the overhead has been reduced.

3 Likes

That isn’t true, at least in the school division where I work. Operational cost have increased.

#1 We have gone with distance learning for the vast majority of students but that doesn’t mean the school buildings are closed. They are still open with staff on site every day. In addition a good percentage of our teachers actually use their classroom as the focal point for their distance learning because of network and other resources available there.

#2 Even with schools “closed” there have been needs within the school buildings for certain low functioning special education students.

#3 We’ve had huge operational cost in supporting distance leaning including expanding network infrastructure capacity, and obtaining devices to ensure all students have access to distance learning opportunities.

#4 There have been significant costs associated with PPE, cleaning, and restructuring work spaces to comply with CDC and state health department guidance on safety, social distancing, and barriers to transmission.

The incorrect thought that schools are saving money because “schools are shutdown” and not costing anything is uninformed.
.WW

2 Likes

While I agree that there will be increased cost for some schools not ready for online learning. many schools already provide laptops…those that did not were just behind the technology. These costs will largely be offset by the savings in staff and food and text and…big one…transportation. Working this out at the local level is better with some federal grants for schools who cannot provide laptops a reasonable funding goal.

The already underfunded schools will fare worse…they are the students that need returned to the classroom the most.

I do see a tremendous reluctance for the teachers to return to the classroom. This is where a Biden administration will be of more benefit than a Trump administration would have been. Nobody to blame.

1 Like

Legit response however “non Covid” expenses are already budgeted for in the annual school budget or at least they’re supposed to be. Anyone ever considered (politicians never do), the financial burdens that have been placed on parents of children to remotely “learn”? Loss of incomes for starters and now a tax increase at the state levels? I thought the “Covid relief package” on the congressional table includes goobermint funding for schools to cover additional costs you’ve described above? Just curious.

3 Likes

Say some nice things about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

President Obama was handed a bucket of economic chicken feces and made chicken salad. He was never, ever caught messing around on his wife and appeared to be an excellent and loving father.

1 Like

That’s some crazy and scary stuff.

1 Like

I really, really hope the Republican party adopts this position as a whole. It’s a sure fire path to election success! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He lead himself into defeat.

Allan

LOL at “radical Leftists”

You guys don’t even know what “radical leftists” really are.

Progressive income tax is now scary…boo…the bogeyman will get you.

Allan