Cynthia Lummis and Liz Cheney win their respective primaries in Wyoming

They will eventually turn on Trump as they did Bush/Cheney.

1 Like

Via insider trading.

just throwing ■■■■ at the wall to see what stick, hu?

Both of these tribalisms are unhelpful.

agreed. Tribalism is tribalism.

1 Like

Oh yes. Ohhhhhhh.Yesssssss.

It will be easy—Trump was always a trashy New York liberal, primarily supported by Democrats; maybe a few on the right liked him, but that was only because Democrats are so tyrannical and malevolent, some conservatives felt like it was their only choice to fight back; so, anyway you look at it, libs and Democrats are wholly responsible for anything bad Donald Trump did.

No fake “Tea Party”* rebrand necessary.

If it sounds absurd, I’ve already most of these elements here separately, already. Besides, I’ve been on this forum since, like, 1978; I watched the Iraq shift happen in real time. It’s ■■■■■■■ bonkers.

1 Like

Great question. :+1:

I guess she had 6 million to start with but where did the rest come from??

Same place as the Biden money??

I bet she/they released tax returns. Dig in, let us know what you find.

Yesterday on the tube there were reports from MAL staff that Cheney was #1 on Trump’s hit list. That she bothered him more then anybody else who voted to impeach. And that makes sense. Even before he was POTUS, there were articles about Trump’s revenge anger.

Trump set a fine example for Hageman: when you’re a Republican and win an election, you celebrate by going on Fox and telling an unsolicited, pointless, and petty lie.

Sigh. These people…smdh

cool story bro.

its what happened.

She sacrificed her political career cuz Trump said something mean about her daddy? Cool story bro.

No. She sacrificed her career because she listened to the DC media and Democrats gush over what a hero she was and ignored her constituents in Wyoming.
Now that the democrats have used her, they will have no use for her.

2 Likes

she used her office to exact revenge, the voters decided. she didn’t sacrifice ■■■■

2 Likes

She was exacting her fathers revenge on Der Trumpmeister. Trump called out Dyck on several occasions for his profiteering during the Gulf Wars. Google Halliburton Services and the Gulf Wars.

4 Likes

this is it right here

she gave the middle finger to her district and instead represented the “swamp”

she got exactly what she asked for

i guess that’s why she compares herself to Lincoln. but people with ego problems do and say crazy things

soul searching over

3 Likes

dude on sky news explains everything you need to hate to want to hear

Donald Trump has 'taken down' the Clinton, Bush and Cheney 'dynasties' - YouTube

careful - youtube with angry leftist comments

You’re right. I didn’t come to Hannity Land until October of 2008 but…I was yelling this from the rooftops at the time it was going on. BTW…I also enjoy the “Dixie Chicks”.