Critical Race Theory Question

Here’s some free advice in case you missed what I just posted…you should read more. This entire topic is definitely outside your wheelhouse and it shows in your posting.

What you might want to do is crack open a book or two or three, get your knowledge base up instead of posting stuff haphazardly based on someone else’s feelings. Just because you copy, paste and repeat stuff from people who line up with your ideology doesn’t mean it’s correct.

When you know better, you do better… :eyes:

Absolutely true. But it’s mostly a waste of time anyway.

And Marcuse smiles.

It’s not.

Not even people like Haidt, of whom you are so fond, believe that.

Ok. We can disagree. CT agrees with me.

Books too, are written by people with bias.

1 Like

I agree.

I feel you on the blessing and the curse part mostly. Because of what I do, I’ve seen some the darkest corners of the internet while at the same time seeing tons of valuable information right at your fingertips. However, though I’m only 40 and sort of old school, nothing beats turning those pages.

Also, TV can also be considered a blessing and a curse. More curse than anything else.

That’s why you read multiple sources and their counters.

I can’t do that on the internet? Crap media excluded of course.

This fits nicely here as well.

Hey, the left already won all the kids, time to stop thinking of them as prizes, now.

1 Like

No they didn’t but thanks for playing.

usually when i want someone to get informed on something, i provide material, links for them instead of resorting to 2-3 paragraphs of blatant insults and condescension

but them i’m not on the left. i respect people

:+1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok.
What good will it do? LOL
Especially here… :laughing:

Sorry, but not sorry you feel that way. It wasn’t an insult. However, I said what I said, you should definitely read more.

Who should we read?

This is quite clearly a joke.

Most of your posts lately are memes and Babylon bee screenshots.

sorry that triggers you

Not triggered just pointing out how ridiculous your statement was.

Speaking of ridiculous statements:

70677d9e765879ad5975ee5c2fe44ece