Critical Race Theory Question

how about all the posts back and forth between us over your refusal to define where there is systemic racism, and your hairdo? all memes? right

talk about ridiculous statements

1 Like

anyway, here’s some actual information on CRT and how actually to be involved in keeping it from infecting the schools

Perfect example of how you DONT do what you claim you do.

I defined it and gave an example. Then I asked you what your definition of oppression was and you refused to answer. To this day… no response.

i asked you about your own posts and you refused to answer. you hid behind asking me to define words you used in your posts

pathetic

But I did answer you. More than once. I defined oppression for myself.

Did you ever answer my question? What is your definition of oppression?

here we go again

you used the word in your posts. i shouldnt have to define words you used

then act like i dont answer your questions

i’m finished with this

all you do is play these games

I didn’t ask you to define my words. You disagreed with my definition of oppression. So I asked for yours. It’s really that simple.

If you had agreed with my definition… which I gave you… then I would not have asked you for yours.

Told a story.

That link is exactly what I’m talking about why you should read more. Copying and pasting stuff from people and sources that line up with your ideological feelings. I greatly appreciate you confirming my point.

Look on the bright side, if you read more, you will definitely be a better thinkingman

What have you read this year that doesn’t line up with your ideology?

if you dispute the info, do so with info

not insults and opinion

have a nice day

The Atlanta Compromise by Booker T. Washington

It was more or less a speech, which I didn’t agree with

1 Like

I’ll check it out. Thanks.

There was a ongoing debate between Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. DuBois. I don’t agree with brother Washington on his approach in social, racial and economic process.

I can see that. I would put you in the DuBois camp.

I didn’t agree with Booker T either.

2 Likes

Interesting agreement. W.E.B. took his time about disagreeing.

I actually already did on this board, in my own words and not from some random link from people I agree with.

In your feelings I see. That’s fine. I guess a hit dog does holler.

I know you’re uncomfortable with things that goes against your way of thinking, thinkingman :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I still stand by what I said…you can benefit in reading more.

When you know better, you do better. :+1:t6:

i wont be baited by your trolling or underhanded (and overt) insults.

if you wish to dispute what i and others have been exposing about crt then you’ll have to put up legit material to counter

until then we just disagree. maybe post some more paragraphs how uneducated and unread anyone who disagrees with you is