Critical Race Theory Question

No, I’m a moron who brought it up in a discussion while not having read it.

I think based on what’s going on in Canada at this moment, some looking in the mirror needs to take place before a finger it pointed at schools in the US.

1 Like

Did you make the argument at the time that this other guy had long hair too, and ask why the different standards?

this isnt about me

i understand - when you have nothing else to offer…

There’s your “mock” trial.

thought it’s time to have a PSA on how really to identify the leftist cultural cancer that is CRT

This is a good start. https://www.heritage.org/civil-society/heritage-explains/how-identify-critical-race-theory

puts some context to any list of words, such as when people talk about “systemic racism” or “institutional racism” which thankfully doesn’t exist anymore or can even be pointed out but is still used as a construct for crt, oddly

viewing everything through the prism of race is another. See, the liberals (actual liberals) have pretty much achieved everything they can in society through a short time, with abolition. suffrage, etc so now leftism has morphed into some grotesque cultural monster regurgitating everything that has already been solved. that’s why they want to make everything about race again, to find or make problems only they can solve to be relevant.

anyway crt garbage will likely be parroted by someone near you without actually calling it that. so learn to see how it appears. whether in the schools or at work it is likely on your doorstep. this article gives some ideas in how to fight it too

So:
Are schools allowed to mention slavery? The Civil War? Segregation in the armed forces? Bathroom facilities, lunch counters, buses and water fountains? Lynchings? Emmitt Till? Separate but equal? Housing discrimination?

Yes. But you knew that.

I know that all things I mentioned after slavery add up to systemic racism- caused by slavery.

Not caused by.

Do they?

Absolutely. And slavery is at the root cause of all of them.

I really don’t get why people deny that this relationship exists, and also why people here are so upset and offended by that idea.

1 Like

Is it? I’m pretty sure I disagree.

Really? Examine your conscience, while keeping in mind that slaves were dragged here, imprisoned, denied education, and even after emancipation, 2 world wars, and the Civil Rights movement, were not given equal status.

1 Like

My conscience? It’s clean.

Equal status since 1976.

I once had a first sergeant in the Air Force use the size of my nose as an example of why one of my subordinates shouldn’t have ridiculed a fat guy in uniform over at base ops. He said people might make fun of my nose and I wouldn’t like that.

The kicker to this story is… fat and overweight is against regulations, big Greek nose isn’t.

It happens to all of us, buddy. Toughen up.

Did your fat nose keep you from serving?

And in Africa they could have been content to be impaled on a post by a competing tribe.

Or… they might have had to wait another 50 years to be freed from slavery like my grandfather did. The Ottomans OWNED their slaves, buying and selling them and even cutting off their balls to make them better servants.

So…Bull ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ history is full of atrocities.we all have to shed our victim status and become men and women.

1 Like

Did your hair keep you from being admitted to the school? You didn’t prove that it did.

PS. It’s not “fat”.

My hair prevented me from getting a spot on mock trial. That further reduced my chances of admission to my preferred law school because I didn’t meet all requirements.

Which law school did you go to?