Cracks in Trump's wall

How do you show your ID when you vote by mail?

No he doesnā€™t. They need to get to the bottom of all the apparent voter fraud shenanigans that clearly went on.

They need to restore at least a smidgen of confidence that the elections are not rigged or the country is in real trouble.

70 percent of GOP members seem to believe some crooked things went on according to some polling (for what that is worth knowing how dishonest leftist pollsters are).

Gore took a month or so in 2000 and i think they should do so here if need be.

If the media and libs donā€™t like it then that is just too bad imo!

p.s. There is only one rational reason libs and media are pushing hard for Trump to concede and that is because they are afraid some things will come to light about the voting and counting.

Otherwise they would just relax and wait.

How will VoterID prevent sore losers from lying about massive fraud.

A lot of energy is in that post. lol

More energy in the deflection.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Projection again. lol

Nope itā€™s been the GOP way.

1. Whine about a non-existent problem
  2. Propose a regressive solution to the non-existent problem
  3. Attempt to achieve goal of limiting the ā€œwrong peopleā€™sā€ ability to vote.
  4. Lose in court.
  5. Rinse. Repeat.
6 Likes

Trumpā€™s own DHS Departmentā€¦

Flat-Earthers shall be denied.

4 Likes

I love irony.

Iā€™m glad you got your feelings off your chest about the GOP, but this still has nothing to do with my post. Sore winners need to flail I guess. lol

Another audit from Trumpā€™s team?

Yet somehow I think people will say we have to have yet another audit.

For SURE, this time Trump supporters, who just want a ā€œfair electionā€, will accept it.

Or maybe we need as many audits as there were Benghazi investigations.

Theyā€™ll find something with the 8th auditā€¦

Lindsey Graham? Has that guy even been re-elected? Pretty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hypocritical for him to be weighing in on this until the election is certified donā€™t you think?

Thereā€™s another victimhood stage between 5 and 6, but otherwise spot on.

1 Like

Eventually it will come out that everyone who isnā€™t part of the Trump family is part of the deep state.

Reality is part of the deep stateā€¦

I love an ironic lack of irony. As in the penguin joke.

There were some resignations in DHS after that report came out.

Wonder if it was them.

Those are all suggestions worthy of discussion - exactly why I brought up the topic.

I donā€™t mind a voter ID.

I do mind voter ID laws that were obviously designed to target certain groups of voters.

I do mind a Secretary of State still being allowed to be in charge of an election in which he is running, where he uses the most inaccurate method he could have used to purge voter rolls of hundreds of thousands of voters, heavily weighted against voters that likely would have voted for his opponent. And then he barely scrapes by in that same election.

I detest measures to make it harder to vote by closing polling stations and cutting back on early voting.

We should be taking pride in the fact mail in voting allowed us to have the most participated in election on a percentage basis since 1900.

Instead we still have people looking for ways to throw out votes.

When you continually support a party that wants to make it harder for people to voteā€¦you should ask yourselves why.

2 Likes