Cracks in Trump's wall

Are we? Strange. I couldn’t care less how you voted.

1 Like

I’ve never cared how the no-blood-for-oil crowd votes. I’m certainly not going start caring what the everyone-I-disagree-with-is-a-racist crowd votes for. It’s redundant.

4 Likes

I understand.

1 Like

Double-dipping

1 Like

I’m fully aware of that concern. If I had answers worth considering, I probably wouldn’t be posting here and asking the question, but something has to give. We’re going down a dangerous path as a nation with the voting issues.

Lankford is a RINO and trying to look in control or make Dimbulbcrat friends in the event Schumer becomes the Senate (wrenching sound), majority leader.
Chuck will kick Lankford and every other kiss ass spineless Republican to the curb. “Change the world, uhh change the country”!!

Really?

Ya hit the nail on the head. Lol

1 Like

Trump can keep on saying he was cheated, just like Democrats liked to do in 2000 and 2016. He needs to let the transition go on if he doesn’t want to look as dangerous and looney as the media likes to portray him. If he wants to keep any political clout for the future (and I don’t know if he does) he can’t block the transition.

2 Likes

That would be about another week.

Then he needs to begin the transition process.

The end is nigh.

If you consider that Trump believes that he has won the states that are going to do recounts and that will win the whole enchilada then I would not expect to do anything until all of those are done. And that will be weeks down the road. I think that at some point McConnell has to make a call to him. And his point will be the GA races. And IMHO I don’t think that Trump gives a rats ass about those races or his party. Perhaps we will get to see how self-absorbing he is.

I have no problem with voter ID. You should be able to use a unexpired driving license or passport and if you have neither any form of voter ID card should be free of charge.

Its not over until Lady G starts to sing.
Wait, he did start to sing.

2 Likes

To obtain a Voter ID? Valid government ID with current address on it, along with proof of address (utility bill, etc.).

Maybe throw in a birth certificate and SSN card along with it. Scrutiny is the key.

3 Likes

Trump doesn’t have a wall.

I support Voter ID, but I do not support a new Voter ID 100% Free of charge. It would create a massively redundant an inefficient system be having the Federal government develop an infrastructure to issue national ID’s.

Here is what I would want:

1. Similar to REAL ID requirements, each State Drivers License or State ID card must clearly indicate the voters eligibility and such ID used for other purposes can be charged normal fees since the payment isn’t for voting it’s for the regularly used other purpose.

2. State DMVs would be authorized to issue special Voter IDs free of charge, but only to those who do not possess another form of State ID.

3. In addition to truly remove the cost for obtaining the ID, each state would issued “Voter Birth Certifications” (VBC), which would not be a copy of the birth certificate (which every one charges a fee for a copy). The VBC would be a one-time use document issued to the individual and used for the purposes of registering to vote. A person can use their regular birth certificate, register and get it back. The VBC would be used to register, kept and destroyed by the election office to be shredded. (This to prevent the abuse of VCB’s for other purposes when someone really should be using a birth certificate.)

All this is JMHO of course.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Sure he does. And it proves wall’s don’t work.

There is a wall around the White House and somehow he keeps getting out.
.WW, PSHS

He doesn’t even have a berm.

With Trump as lead clown, this circus will roll through 2021.

:popcorn::clown_face::popcorn: