CPAC Chairman: Romney wouldn't be safe if he attended

Oh the irony…

1 Like

Oh please…hes not going to the dems…
You people

Isn’t Mitch McConnell currently 77 and I understand that he is up for re-election this November? So it would appear that Romney could well stand for re-election in 2024.

Now…open your eyes…and do a 180. My gosh man…that’s toxic on steroids. :sunglasses:

Yeah typical projection post. I want born yesterday. I dunno maybe that crap works around the water cooler…it doesnt here.

U sure? :wink:

Yeah. Neat you got me on a typo…good for you. That still doesnt solve your problem

Romney might end up in a terrible Rascal accident wink wink.

1 Like

Nah- Romney votes with conservatives on most issues. I think he’ll be fine heading up the Sane wing of the GOP.

I do love that the GOP is going with the guy who tweets profanity rich clips that are mocking all MAGA people and tearing down the morally upstanding rock solid conservative Romney.

Upsy downsy world.

1 Like

My level of discernment noticed that you didn’t answer the question.

He should run third party this year…call it the “Real Conservative Party”.

The Utah/Mitt Romney thing is a little complicated. Being LDS and Republican essentially makes you politically invincible here. Add to that that many Utahns were pleased with his work with the 2002 Olympics, and he was pretty much a shoo-in. He also had Orrin Hatch’s endorsement, and Hatch is considered a legend here.
Also, in 2016, Trump wasn’t as popular in Utah as he is now. His vulgarities and crude behavior were considered a liability for many at the time.

His position on Trump will be irrelevant by the next Senatorial election because, even if Trump wins, he would be ending his second term by then.
That is my point that at this time Republicans need to be careful not to tick Romney off as he isn’t going anywhere anyway. They may need his vote at some point to retain the Senate.
You want him a loyal Republican, not someone trading his position for power.

Conservatives typically don’t do this kind of thing. We tend to be non violent. Violence is much more prevalent among liberal groups. Which is why many people are afraid to wear a MAGA hat.

Does the “Sane” wing include voting for 80 percent of the Trump agenda? Because Romney did. Welcome my new fellow Trump supporter! :smirk:

Prove this with some facts otherwise it really just sounds like you are sharing your own personal feelings on the matter of political violence.

Do you want me to post some youtube videos? Maybe later. I’m going to the gym. :muscle:

Meh…i wasn’t challenging you…just wanted to know what the facts were. The funny thing is…there is no clear cut answer…for everything I read about conservative political violence there is an equally damning article about liberal political violence. It appears that both sides are growing more violent. I would not say one side is more violent than the other.

“at the time”? But not now?