CPAC Chairman: Romney wouldn't be safe if he attended

We only like whataboutism on weekends?

2 Likes

His ego won’t let him take the isolation.

Where did you find that?

All over the Internet.

I think it’s a sad state of affairs whenever you go against the president you’re chucked into a category of not being a conservative and in a lot of cases within the cult of American evangelicalism, non-Christian. People losing their mind over a man who is neither and it’s absolutely ridiculous. Like those GOP senators, the CPAC lack the testicular fortitude to stand up against the cult of trump, just fall in line cowards.

1 Like

There are many on this board who are anit-Trump, like yourself but not Democrats. Yes…they have to defend their positions but no one is losing their minds. That emotional level is currently owned by libs and their rhetoric is now causing people to actually lose their minds all across the country. That IS the sad state of affairs “we” find ourselves in.

2 Likes

You’re being one sided because it’s not just so-called libs.

I’m not observing over the top flammable rhetoric coming from the Republican side. Can you provide an example of violence being committed by conservatives as a direct result of Republican rhetoric?

He’s underwater in local polling.

Romney would be in danger of some well deserved boos.

2 Likes

It’s Trump’s party and he’ll cry if he wants to, whine if he wants to, tweet if he wants to.

You’d do it too if the base worshipped you.

2 Likes

Adam Schiff has received credible death threats as well. It seems like both sides should be working to get their partisans to cool it.

1 Like

The American fringe has certainly been enjoying its time in the spotlight the last few years.

The evangelicals think he is sent from God…I think that counts as losing ones mind.

1 Like

Then this type that you’re coining as such…isn’t violent so…I don’t care. Why do you?

Do you have any media on this?

Thanks!

:tv:

Just pointing out that it seems that stability doesn’t appear to be many Trumpers strong suit…

A little aside…Have a friend on Facebook who is a huge Trumpster…Went on complaining the other day about how he had to move his seat while out eating, because there were liberals seated near him, and he couldn’t take there conversation anymore…And hes not the only one like that that I know…

You do realize some people on the internet really are tough?

Did you vote for Obama?

“Now that I am a sober man, I know I was a very sick man. I should have listened to my mother, the love of my life. She told me to get help,” he told the court.

Though he referred to enduring a sexual assault at a Catholic boarding school and having dyslexia, phobias and PTSD, he also said he “fully” accepted responsibility for his actions.

"I am so very sorry to all the victimsI will be apologizing to them for the rest of my life," he told the court.

Considering these circumstances…if true, I’m more prone to feeling sorry for him than using him as an example. I guess it’s just me?