Covington Catholic high School throws the MAGA kids under the bus

If you ever attended a private Catholic prep school (as I did for almost three years), you’d know that it is very much a tight-knit society. That high tuition has a lot to do with it. No mom or dad paying that much money is going to be happy if their son gets kicked out for doing something as stupid (and with national publicity) as these kids did. And I don’t care what winger TV/radio/social media says. The guy (btw a veteran) who had that MAGA brat in his face is all the story anyone needs to hear. Wondering who wrote that crap up for that brat anyway.

They have evidence from the footage of the kids.

Plenty in my life…the “get in your face with a smirk and not let you pass while buddies laugh” is an old, old trick.

“acting like perfect gentlemen”…your attempt at gas lighting has jumped the shark.

Smug little punk deserves a whipping

1 Like

No…just make sure they are known…colleges and places of employment should know what they are getting.

White Castle is gonna fire him. Even worse for playing the victim and just not accepting responsibility and apologizing. What the hell do they teach those kids?

Well that’s stupid. That’s like saying a kid deserves to get beat up because he didn’t give the cop enough respect. Goes both ways.

1 Like

That makes no sense.

He is saying the kid deserves to get beat up for having a smug look on his face. Some people justify police brutality by saying the person being arrested deserved it because they were disrespectful to the cop. The people claiming this kid deserves to be beat up for having a smug look would be the first people to want the cop to be arrested.

For the record, no one deserves to be beat up for not being respectful enough to a cop, but neither does this kid deserve to be beat up.

I pretty much agree, except the part where saying someones face is punchable is not an implied threat.

If those kids had been yelling obscenities like the Isrealites, they would deserve the treatment that the media was initially giving them. If they had gone after the “eleder” and surrounded him, they would have deserved some of the treatment they got. As it was, their sin was not being able to handle verbal assaults in a properly humble way.
That grin was the offense involved. But it was not the offense of seeking people out with racist motives. It was the sin of not knowing how to handle racist attacks.

Did he say the crowd should have beat him up?

He said the kid deserved a whipping.

Those sweet, sweet alterboys respecting the opposite sex.
https://mobile.twitter.com/roflinds/status/1087486166939680768

2 Likes

If the quote was “I am going to punch him in the face to wipe that smug grin off his face” you would have a point but we can agree to disagree on this one point.

Its nice to be in general agreement for once.

Just one last point, this whole idea of school kids wearing political gear is weird. Back home in England you are not going to see teenagers on a school trip wearing Brexit hats. They are more interested in trying to get served in a pub or losing their virginity.

4 Likes

They seem like such nice boys.

The video is short because she intentionally failed to show what the girls said to the group of teen boys. The people promoting this hysteria are deliberate, making them quite dangerous. Their ‘better than you’ attitude is so easy to understand. When you check out the people this girl follows, her agenda is clear. Political tribalism. A younger Christine Blasey Ford.

Where’s the longer video?

A little discipline goes a long way. A whipping I meant woodshed and pick your switch. Not Roots or Django