Covington Catholic high School throws the MAGA kids under the bus

Classic HS bully behavior…trying to set up the “other” to push him so he can play the victim…classic.

1 Like

You guys are to uptight on offending people. My take is were not truly equal until everyone has to put up with the same crap, criticisms as well as jokes as other groups.

What the left has done has made “protective groups” so that there will never have a chance of being equal. If that’s not detrimental I don’t know what it is, proclaiming a group is to feeble to be criticized.

It was the Indian/Native American who approached him and banged his drum right into his face. He did not approach the guy at all. What about the Black Hebrews calling Catholics idol worshippers, crackers, child molesters, you white people need to go back to Europe. These people did nothing. This guy did absolutely nothing. The guy went into his face, this is the guy doing the agitating.

Notice no comment on people calling those people white crackers, go back to Europe, child molesters, hey, it is fine apparently for blacks to say that. You want to focus on a guy just standing there.

Come on man, he smiled, that’s offensive to the max.

Ah…now it’s all the blacks’ fault. Gotcha!

It would be well to listen to the entire story(ies). Each person involved has a message. The older Native American wanted a high school junior to hear his message. Black people wanted their message heard as well. We have Catholic high school students who appear to be remaining polite and calm in the midst of it all. What attracted those dissenting? Make America Great Again caps.

Finally we have the person who decided to edit what occurred to create his/her own story.

Is anyone listening to all that is being said?

1 Like

Here’s a comment: those calling these students “incest kids” have no concept of reality. Here is a list of states that allow first cousin marriage, and they’re not all in the Bluegrass region or even in the south. Some are less likely to be wearing MAGA hats:

https://www.reference.com/government-politics/can-first-cousins-legally-marry-ae41e9bca28be4c9

Having searched for videos supporting any claims of racism by these students, I simply didn’t find any & challenge those who found one to post it.

But I did hear chants of “go back to Europe” and “they’re going to harvest your organs”, and even a nice “f bomb” by the younger of the tribesmen.

Funny no one’s complaining about that.

Did you even see the video? And who said what? It was the 'Black Hebrew; racists. The whites just stood there quiet for a long time taking venom, and all they did was sing School songs. Meanwhile the ‘Black Hebrews’ said they were going to harvest the organs of the Black School kid with the group, called em idol worshippers, crackers, incest, child molesters. Hey that is fine, because some white kid stood there and looked at the guy who came at him pounding a drum…

Ya pretty much at least some news agencies are coming clean and apologizing the die hards will hold to their conclusions even after it’s been debunked. A good read of the incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/580897/

If the Covington Catholic incident was a test, it’s one I failed—along with most others. Will we learn from it, or will we continue to roam social media, looking for the next outrage fix? Next time a story like this surfaces, I’ll try to sit it out until more facts have emerged. I’ll remind myself that the truth is sometimes unknowable, and I’ll stick to discussing the news with people I know in real life, instead of with strangers whom I’ve never met. I’ll get my news from legitimate journalists instead of from an online mob for whom Saturday-morning indignation is just another form of entertainment. And above all, I’ll try to take the advice I give my kids daily: Put the phone down and go do something productive.

Black Israelites.

They just hand out pamphlets here. I think they’re far more confrontational in larger cities.

Yeah it is. Those foos were insane, vile and ridiculously stupid.

I can understand why you wouldn’t watch the video. Even you would agree then.

Ignorance is bliss.

Have you seen any?

Nathan Phillips speaks with forked tongue.

You saw the video and so did I. And both of us saw young men acting like perfect gentlemen. If you saw thugs, You have probably been smoking some bad weed.

It’s even worse the I had first thought, it seems these kids got caught between a radical and rather vile Israel group that I never heard of before and a few Native American protesters and those kids did nothing but wear MAGA hats while waiting for a bus! They were clearly the victims in this case.

Liberal leftists and the liberal media have no shame so there will be no apology only continued harassment of this kid and his family. No one is safe from the liberal plague on our society.

Might as well bring up the nation of Islam and bean pies since we blaming all black folks

Oh please, sure they were just stood around smiling and keeping to themselves. You obviously have forgotten what you/me and all teenage boys are like when they get together in a group.

However, with that said death threats or threats of violence against these teenagers is completely unacceptable. But I dont consider someone commenting that a kid with a smug grin on his face looks punchable is a threat to the kid.

I fully accept that there is more to the story than what was first reported but isnt that the way of any news story. If the media waited for all the facts then they wold not report on any incident.

I can concede that the teenagers are not the racist rabid mob that they were first portrayed but will those who are supporting them concede that they are not as innocent as you want them to be?

There is obviously fault on both sides but for me the larger concern is the lack of adult supervision. When I was at school we had the same teachers who took us on school trips and they ruled with a rod of iron because they knew to do otherwise would result in us getting completely out of control and into trouble.

I still find it laughable that we are expected to believe that the smirking kid (I cant remember his name) was just trying to get to the Lincoln memorial to say some prayers.