Covid Vaccine is not a Vaccine?

It’s not a gene therapy. It’s a vaccine.

Of course it does, it inserts new rna into your cells.

1 Like

Based on the source, Tin Foil Alley.

2 Likes

So do viruses.

Not it isn’t a vaccine, the definition of which is.

from https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

This does not provide any immunity. It reduces the severity of symptoms of the disease if you catch it. That’s ok, you were lied to like the rest of us.

1 Like

Irrelevant. And we generally consider that a bad thing.

Not when it is done to prevent disease.

It does not alter your genes, therefore it is not gene therapy.

mRNA is not DNA. It can not change genes or DNA.

Thank you Doctor! Be sure to get him CANCELLED!

Need to correct myself, apparently your body destroys the Mrna, so it doesn’t stick around forever, so that’s a relief. Still not a vaccine though. Notice the exact careful wording here.

from https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2021/01/419691/covid-19-vaccine-fact-vs-fiction-expert-weighs-common-fears

Studies of the mRNA vaccines suggest that one dose may offer between 50 to 80 percent protection against symptomatic COVID-19, though more data is needed, said Boslett

From symptomatic Covid, not from Covid.

Hotze Health & Wellness | Houston TX Hormone Replacement (hotzehwc.com)

Yeah, he’s a kook

2 Likes

FYI AGAIN: I took the Moderna. Is it ok to question ANYTHING about it? Or is that not allowed?

They do provide immunity. It is unknown how complete that immunity is.

A secondary benefit of this - and most - vaccines is, if you do get infected, the disease is usually less severe.

That doesn’t mean you don’t have a certain level of immunity.

Just use your google machine. There are tons of articles that explain this out there.

Not cancelled… but he does seem like someone people should take caution in listening to.

It looks like he should be put in the same category as The Health Ranger or Alex Jones… he is kind of a crank.

Wow, that was some fast research you did there…

Question things… no problem … be sure to listen to the answers.

And also… don’t just listen to cranks.

After reading more on it, you are correct, not gene therapy, Mrna therapy, still not a vaccine.

2 Likes

I also don’t think I should just dismiss this guy’s opinion just because it differs from the main stream.

I am itching all over the side of my body that I got the shot. Have been a couple days.

It is a vaccine that uses mRNA to induce an immune response.

Once again… this is getting into semantics.