Covid Vaccine is not a Vaccine?

Just wondering…if this is true then why is it called a vaccine & not a therapeutic? Also, will it make it worse for those receiving it later on?

I’m putting this out there since covid is the first time a virus was political.

(20+) dr steve hotze - Search Results | Facebook

Not a vaccine by any prior definition, since it doesn’t make you immune. It’s experimental gene therapy. Which has a pretty piss poor track record. Which is why Moderna never managed to get even one of them to market in its 16 year history.

Looks like FB already pulled your link, there must be no dissent.

1 Like

Who is Steve Hotze and why should I listen to him?

Really? That was fast. Can’t allow anyone to question. You are told what to think/believe. No exceptions.
(20+) Facebook

No need, you should be able to figure out it isn’t a vaccine by yourself. It doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid. It is an experimental gene therapy, not a vaccine.

I don’t know, maybe a doctor who has treated 30,000 patients…but maybe not. Is it ok to question the status quo? Or just accept what you are told without question? 1984 is here…

Now we get to find out, the hard way, if your cells being rewritten to produce a foreign protein which your immune system will be fighting for the rest of your life has any long term terrible effects.

The result is the same. It is a distinction without a difference.

I already told you what the difference was. Putting your head in the sand doesn’t change it.

Thank you for clearing that up Doctor… I feel much better now! Everyone take the Vaccine!

You know you just admitted it’s not a vaccine?

FYI: I took the Moderna

The result is not remotely the same. A vaccine makes you immune, this does not, a vaccine doesn’t cause your cells to produce a foreign protein for your immune system to fight for the rest of your life. This does.

1 Like

It’s not a therapeutic because it’s not remedial.

1 Like

Gene therapy is the correct term.

from What is Gene Therapy? | FDA

Gene therapy is a technique that modifies a person’s genes to treat or cure disease

• Introducing a new or modified gene into the body to help treat a disease
2 Likes

Ok.

The virus injects material into the body making it produce more of itself. Would that be considered a form of gene therapy?

Hence… the distinction without a difference.

Oh I am looking onto this guy… he is quite special.

Thank you for bringing him to my attention.

Boy oh boy is he special.

it’s not a gene therapy. Gene therapy changes your genes. These vaccines don’t do that.

Lol, ok, too funny.

Steve Hotz from facebook. Tsk, tsk.