Covid in the Campaign II

So, this thread is proof that the virus is not a hoax, is deadly, and even if you take all the recommended precautions you can still be affected by it. What is the OP trying to tell us that we didn’t already know?

It was in English.

Did I?

This thread is not proof anything is “deadly”. No one has died in this thread.

Yes, you did. Regardless, I’m pretty sure you know what I mean as I know what your misquote means. Are we going to discuss or keep dwelling on the picayune?

I’ll be glad to as soon as I know what you mean. Who do you think infected Ms. Dillon?

I have no idea. But let’s go back a bit. Yes, we should be concerned about those who catch Covid. My additional point was that we SHOULD also be looking at likely causes for the infection so we can know what behaviors we can classify as higher risk and modify our behaviors.

That’s reasonable, isn’t it?

We know the cause of infection. We don’t know the who.

We do? What caused Trump’s infection?

The virus. What caused Ms. Dillon’s and the crew member?

If you limit your inquiries of cause and answer to “the virus” you won’t advance any learning. But if that satisfies you…

Well, it’s a respiratory virus, so obviously they both inhaled it.

I have no idea what you’re looking for.

Learning? Are you teaching me?

Still no well wishes for the victims? You can’t ignore a virus away.

I wish a Biden supporter would chime in on this.

No. Can WE learn anything from the data? What behaviors increase risk and so on…

Personally, I wish the best for anyone who gets this virus, mask or no mask. Just like I would wish that anyone who got lung caner well (non-smoker or not).

What data?

Any updates on the conditions of the patients?

Kaleigh is Covid free. She was asymptomatic.

How many politicians have died of the 'Rona?

2 Likes

says it best

1 Like