COVID fascists on display

I just find it interesting that if someone posts it online you don’t think it should be removed… aka censored.

No. Do you believe censoring things that are illegal is somehow not censorship?

So you agree Maxine Walters be censored, Joe Biden be censored?

1 Like

No…then why are you advocating censorship?

Oh BTW…I think it should be a crime in exploiting children for political reasons. That’s what I think.

There’s no exception because it doesn’t guarantee a platform. The government can’t stop you from getting a soap box or self publishing and telling everyone the vaccine will cause you to grow testicles out of your nose. Facebook is a private company and is allowed to censor people.

By encouragement from Biden admin and DNC.

BTW…I think you guys just strengthen Trump class action lawsuit. Time will tell.

3 Likes

If they encourage violence I have no problem with private businesses censoring these messages on their platforms.

If?

Read the thread. I’m not rehashing. You know why and what I’m advocating for private businesses to censor.

Yes we all know why…because you disagree with the message that covid vaccine is unproven.

3 Likes

You do you.

Question for libs.

Should Children be force to get vaccinated with unproved drug before going to school?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. Government encourages lots of things.

Yes, if.

And there you have it.

It is proven. You think the drop in cases is a coincidence?

My existence is enough for your justification.

When the government encourages me to not eat so much junk food, are they infringing on my right to eat all the junk food I want?

How so?