COVID-19 body count is 200 million. Good Grief

Ya mean…“The Harris Administration” needs to keep him quiet. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s odd that conservatives groups are fighting an affordable/ birth control. That alone would prevent many abortions.

It’s odd that you think birth control isn’t affordable. And if you can’t afford the $2.50 box of condoms at Walgreens there always abstinence for free.
We all make decisions every day.

But I digress, I wasn’t trying to change the subject of the thread, just wanted to put the numbers in another perspective.

Wow, that means Trump saved nearly 199.8 million Americans.

hee,hee, hee…

Why is Cal still locked down? It was never as bad as they said it would be and there’s hardly any new cases. Oh,because elected dems are irrational and love power… Not one drop of empathy…

You can tell that just from the homeless problem…

1 Like

California? Hardly any new cases?

1 Like

Well, according to our respectful and caring president, those 200,000 are a reason for clowning and goofing about. Basically nothing. Just a bunch of old people. Virtually nobody.
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1308209927274536961?s=20

Pelosi likes having the Hair Salon to herself.

:haircut_woman:t2:

2 Likes

Pelosi showed everyone she thinks it’s a joke by getting her hair done without the mask.

Difference is that Trump works it into his lengthy public presentation…Pelosi gets turned in by the Salon owner on security camera.

:haircut_woman:t2:

2 Likes

Biden said 200 million succumbed for Chinese Wuhan Virus in the USA.

I feel bad that that death toll raised when Cuomo mismanaged the seniors. I pray that the vaccine will be released ASAP.

Make sense to me. Pelosi likes to live in her Privledge world. She is a nincompoop. A symptom of the party of rich elitists.

Have a great day Brother Camp. :+1::wave::+1:

1 Like

Illinois is probably going on lockdown again because of the rapid rise in positive cases.

Northern Illinois just moved into “Warning” level for COVID with an 8% positivity rate in one county alone. If it doesn’t go down quickly, lockdown again.

Oh Trump did not thrown Pence under the bus for his work on the COVID Taskforce as predicted by the left. :us: Trump - Pence Four More :us: Trump - Pence Four More :us: Trump - Pence Four More :us: release the vaccine :us: release the vaccine :us: release the vaccine :us: release the vaccine :us:

1 Like

I am old enough to remember when Trump said on tape he was down playing the virus. The national cathedral tolled their bells once for every thousand dead. It took over 19 minutes. Calendar - Washington National Cathedral

My dear Ms. Brown,

I suppose you would have wanted him to light his hair on fire and freakout. I agree that Our President Trump did not yell fire in a crowded movie theater. Remember at the time we knew nothing about Chinese Wuhan Virus.

I am not a smart man, but I took precautions to protect myself. Standing orders in our home after I returned from travel to Texas in early February was social distancing, showering after returning home, gargle with hydrogen peroxide two times a day, wearing mask, etc. I have family who working at a hospital. I also am trained in biological warfare hazards.

MOPP suits for all? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate virohazards. That is worse to countermeasure.

But MOPP suits are good at times.

1 Like

Nothing like a 6 hour GQ at Dog Zebra while you’re sucking rubber!

1 Like

You been there, Bro. I remember those days.

I know Nancy would not put up with it because MOPP s and gas masks are so hot. They messup.one’s hair

I can remember this GQ drills and the inconvenience I experienced.

However it is essential training.

1 Like

I want the vaccine in October!!!

:us: Trump - Pence Four More :us: Trump - Pence Four More :us: Trump - Pence Four More :us: release the vaccine :us: release the vaccine :us: release the vaccine :us: release the vaccine :us: