COVID-19 body count is 200 million. Good Grief

It’s official the Chinese Wuhan Virus has killed 200 Million.

so says the New President of the United States.

He’s in good company.

7/11 - never forget!!

4 Likes

BDS is in full display.

4 Likes

Earth to wonderingrover, let’s get back to the topic.

Biden is on full display that is for sure. Harris needs to keep him quiet.

1 Like

Tell you what - name one politician who has never mad a gaffe in their life.

If a gaffe here or there is all Trump supporters have, it’s going to be a long election cycle for them.

1 Like

2nd post. Has to tie a record. Can’t do it any quicker unless you cut down the 4 minute gap.

Yeah, he misspoke. I wonder if OP makes a thread on here every time anyone else misspeaks, such as the current president.

1 Like

Biden makes many gaffes each day. He doesn’t know what planet he is on. He was in Philly and said, HE (JOE) ShOULD PICK RUTHIE’S VACANT SEAT.

They have the DNC platform as well.

I do sincerely hope Trump supporters keep thinking this way.

1 Like

Now, see - that’s something we can debate - actual substance.

1 Like

Numbers are tough…even for Trump.

1 Like

I think that the current president should nominate a replacement for the vacated seat. He is president for 4 years.

Now lets get back to Joe. Harris gotta shut that crazy old man up. Her administarion is in jeopardy.

3 Likes

According to Biden everyone in US will be dead; some multiple times:

Joe Biden said 150 million Americans died from guns and 120 million from COVID-19

150 + 120 + 200 = 470 million deaths!

Biden is way off on about everything he says.

2 Likes

He’s not off Topic. Pointing out Trump’s number issues is not off-topic. Remember sometime in February or early March we were supposed to be down to 0 cases. Now that was a Gaffe.

But if only Trump had acted sooner, all the COVID victims would still be alive.

“If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people — I’m not making this up. Just look at the data. Look at the data.”

3 Likes

“If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people — I’m not making this up. Just look at the data. Look at the data.”

■■■■■■■ TRUMP!!!

2 Likes

Biden science and logic on display.

2 Likes