Court filing from Georgia documents problems found in Michigan

Ok.

You might be right, we’ll see in two years. But I think most people blew off his comments in 2016 because he won. In 2020, he’s convincing a lot of people that the system is corrupt.

Then they will want to turn out in even greater numbers to counteract it.

Do you think so? That doesn’t make sense to me. People who have no faith in a system tend not to participate in it. What’s the point of voting if Dems will just steal the election anyway?

The larger the turnout the greater chance it shows up statistically. Plus, not like it’s hard to do. He was saying it was rigged all the way up to election day, record turnout.

11/16/2018.

This was the election where Kemp, acting in his role as Secretary of State, in a blatant conflict of interest, disenfranchised a few hundred thousand Democratic voters right before the election? In a race Abrams only lost by 54,000 votes?

And later it was determined Kemp used the absolute worst method of determining voter information accuracy he could have used? A method that disenfranchised voters with a 62% error rate?

I can’t IMAGINE why Stacey Abrams was a tad miffed.

1 Like

All summer, Trump said Democrats would try to steal the election, so it makes sense to me that Republicans would turn out to counteract that possibility. But despite record turnout, the Dems stole it anyway (according to Trump). So what’s the point? Why participate in a corrupt system that makes Republicans losers even when their voters turn out in record numbers? But this is all speculation. Like I said, we’ll see what happens in 2022.

Yes. We’ve already covered that. But will she ever concede?

I acknowledge that former Secretary of State Brian Kemp will be certified as the victor in the 2018 gubernatorial election.
However, she declared, this was “not a speech of concession.”

:roll_eyes:

The comparison was between Trump currently and Abrams in 2018. She acknowledged she lost and Kemp won. Trump has not and likely will not. Semantical arguments are weak.

“Under Georgia procedures, registered voters who have not cast ballots for three years are sent a notice asking them to confirm they still live at their address. If they don’t return it, they are marked inactive. If they don’t vote for two more general elections after that, they are removed from the rolls.”

Kemp followed the law, that is all. Mostly he removed people who weren’t going to vote anyway.

Not true.

A retrospective analysis was done and he had a 62% error rate in identifying voters and their info…many of the notices went to the wrong addresses and thousands of voters found out they were disenfranchised when it was too late to do anything about it.

And it was absolutely a COI for Kemp to have overseen that process in a race in which he was running.

1 Like

I used the word “debunked” because that was the term used in the article I was looking at.

Or likely both at the same time.

Yeah, it’s like LeBron James winning the game with a buzzerbeater 3 point shot and the referee called it good and the referee was LeBron James.

1 Like

She’s already exacted her revenge.

Allan

2 Likes

Did you say " MANY OF THE NOTICES WENT TO WRONG ADDRESSES??" That is utterly impossible. Nothing regarding an election has ever been sent to a wrong address, either accidentally or deliberately. No one in history has EVER thought of using the mail system as a way to facilitate cheating in an election. IT CANT BE DONE! Every single person that should have been notified was notified. Not one person who should not have received notification received notification. How DARE you call into question as to whether due diligence was done on proper identification of voters before those notifications were mailed! Your allegations are baseless and should be outright rejected as nothing more than an attempt to smear Kemp and cast doubt on his undoubtable landslide victory. And to think Kemp should have not overseen the process is ridiculous. Republicans find the very idea of even the appearance of impropriety morally repugnant. For Stacy not to have offered a genuine speech of concession and wishing the better candidate luck and success in his victory and urging her followers to fully support Kemp just shows what a bunch of sore losers they are. You should be ashamed for the total lack of confidence and great harm you are doing to our democracy by your even listening to this type of partisan BS!

1 Like

Trump won’t be on the ticket.

Yes. That sort of large scale error just does not happen in our voting system…especially since the post office is an integral part of that system.

Nope, nothing to see here. Completely without any appearance of partisan shady dealing. Those 236 affidavits signed on penalty of perjury are false… These aren’t the droids you’re looking for… Move along