Couple in New York both test positive after initial recovery

So then it did indeed spread from an animal to a human which is contrary to your previous assertion.

But even more ironic than that as humans are in fact animals that means it spread from animal to animal :slight_smile:

WHAT!?!

1 Like

Change.

Ummmm

Yes we can. Not Mind, Heart

Cue discovery channel song.

Viral load probably plays a part. Ingesting a raw small viral load vs coming in contact with one is significant.

Fired up! Ready to go!

1 Like

Donā€™t stop believinā€™!

I feel your pain!

That is what the Chinese are saying ā€œit must have jumped from an animal to a human.ā€

I will leave it to the experts and hope that people donā€™t cause a panic by guessing.

Iā€™ve reached peak Obama lore.

Let the old and weak die huh?

We may not have a choice. Stop your finger wagging.

That is usually what happens.

Unlike many peopleā€¦my opinion changes as new facts come to light.

Suppose this virus is like HIVā€¦it can lie dormant for a while and then spring into action again?

Then none of what we are planning to mitigate it will workā€¦it will be unlike any respiratory virus we have dealt with before.

ACE2 receptors are ubiquitous on multiple tissue types.

If this virus can hide like HIV hidesā€¦itā€™s a whole new world.

Whatā€™s your plan?

No more Advil? Sell! Sell! Sell!

Whatā€™s the new strategy?

Whoā€™s finger wagging? Iā€™m not the one saying people need to die for the glory of the Dow Jones. Itā€™s all fun and games until it turns out you or someone you love are one of the weak.

Like my boss, he will absolutely die in your scenario. Compromised immune system. His five year old and two year old will likely be thrilled to hear it was natural selection.

Neither am I. Get back to work.