Could we stop with "these are asylum seekers" nonsense

What is the date of the alleged invite?

You can look it up. It’s been posted TNTC.

nope, not my claim to go fetch. I found and supported my claim with evidence.

Your turn.

The invite was before. What you posted was his attempt to “fix it.”

Where is the invite?

And what you’re telling me immigrants listened to him for the alleged invite but not when he said don’t come?

The Biden Administration is allowing millions of phony asylum seekers to use asylum as a ruse to flood the country with what dems view as future voters:

It’s not rocket science @PurpnGold to understand their motivation.

1 Like

So these asylum seekers saw this but missed him saying don’t come? :rofl:

1 Like

Biden wants to get them here and get amnesty for them so they can vote for turds such as himself.

2 Likes

Since they saw illegals being released in masse instead of turned back, they realized the “don’t come” part was just for domestic political consumption.
They believe the part in video of the border guards cutting wire to let the illegals in more than the words.

6 Likes

Which came first?

It will never stop.

Even though it has been debunked in this thread, it’s still getting used all over the board.

Libs don’t care.

1 Like

Biden is the single greatest electoral mistake in the history of this country.

1 Like

That’s an extreme allegation. I like it.

I say all the time the lib democrat party left is the single greatest threat to America as founded, to the freedom and opportunity we enjoy in this country.

No…the fools constantly arguing around the edges of Biden’s “asylum” seeker nonsense will never be honest.

The policies of Joe Biden almost instantly upon his inauguration turned a relatively secure southern border into a nightmare. He’s made to criminal Mexican drug cartels rich selling access to America, he’s placed a massive burden on the America taxpayers with his nightmare intentional border invasion…he’s gotten tens of thousands of Americans killed, he’s allowed thousands more to be forced into the human trafficking pipeline. from coast to coast stupid liberals are bending over backwards for those who are here illegally…California is giving them taxpayer funded health care, Fox reported this morning Maine is giving them free rent…gifts that you and I and American citizens working 3 jobs and homeless veterans aren’t getting.

That the stupid people on the left cannot be honest enough to see that border as the disaster it has become and want to waste time with the asylum lie and and “when did Biden say it” lie is a condemnation of those lefties and no one else…our border disaster is a Joe Biden Alejandro Mayorkas liberal democrat party production that’s going to take a Herculean effort by people who actually care about the country once Biden leaves office to fix.

3 Likes

Maybe…but he’s kept us safe from the Hooti Tootis or whatever.

1 Like

I used to always say “in my lifetime”…

Maybe who was it, Buchanon pre civil war was more destructive…

But just think of all the ■■■■ Biden has broken and how difficult if not impossible it’s going to be to repair that damage.

Imho the border itself should be an impeachable offense…we might be actively involved in three wars when he leaves office (that’s three more than the guy before him who all the dumb people on the left swore was going to start ww3)…Americans working their butts off just break even have lost 17-20% of their purchasing power…that wreck in Afghanistan…I need to start a thread about the Trump prosecutors in NY and Georgia being in contact with the White House pretty consistently…the American people have a right to know if the administration is participating in an attempt to jail Biden’s opponents…and I didn’t even mention the millions his family has made from countries that aren’t our friends (I think his whole presidency is a FARA violation).

That’s all way off the thread topic but if we’ve had a worse president and a more non transparent dishonest administration than this one I don’t know who it could have been.

2 Likes

Only after making sure the Iranians had lots of money to fund the hottie tooties with.

It starts with the border nightmare, but I don’t know how it’s possible for one president to be a bigger wreck.

And can we just stop with the “they might be seeking asylum the system is so overwhelmed we’ll find out in 2031” nonsense.

No responsible president would allow what has been done to that border to happen. Biden’s a lying corrupt idiot.

(I’m sitting at an airport with a delayed flight so I’m going away now otherwise I’ll just keep going…have a nice day.

1 Like

Here’s a pro open borders article about fixing the border crisis by expanding legal immigration:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/there-s-only-one-way-to-solve-the-border-crisis-expand-legal-immigration-opinion/ar-AA1nbZZS?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=a3dba97de3f94178b322d8a0b2a76edc&ei=44

Should they simply not come, then? It’s not that easy. Most migrants come to America to build a better life, fleeing the oppression and lack of opportunities in their home countries. But it’s not just push factors in their home countries driving them to seek refuge in the U.S. The pull factor is just as strong, if not stronger: a desire for freedom and opportunity that only the U.S. can afford.

Not reasons for asylum.

So, Joe is only allowing “skilled” foreign nationals into the interior of our country, who have invaded our southern border?

2 Likes