Could We Have a New Speaker of the House In Just a Few Days?

There is no viable competitor.

This isn’t healthy. There should be options.

2 Likes

Sure.

The machinations of the bureaucrats have been going on forever. You think Klain is above it?

I don’t understand the question.

Who is Klain?

Prolly. Don’t you know politics yet?

She’s a shoo in.

Allan

As long as we have dem speaker, I don’t care who it is. AOC would be good. She wants the spotlight and headaches, let’s see how she handle it.

Typically the Executive Branch doesn’t meddle in House affairs to that degree but who knows anymore?

1 Like

You voted for Jbiden without knowing who Ron Klain is?

1 Like

A better Mark meadows.

Allan

Yes. Why would I care?

I see he’s Biden’s incoming CoS. Don’t know if he’d be my choice, but CoS is a personal one.

As for your question - it’s not about being “above” it - it just doesn’t make sense.

It would be expending significant political capital to little valuable effect - and it would make enemies of at least a portion of the Democratic caucus as well.

Because he and Jill control your incoherent candidate.

1 Like

I’m not beholden to your narrative.

It’s not my narrative.

That Joe Biden is a demented puppet being controlled by his wife and his CoS?

It’s certainly not my narrative.

That Jbiden is an incoherent aged senior citizen is a fact.

Klain has controlled him politically for quite a while.

2 Likes

They got McConnell’s house too.

I agree with that fact. It is also a fact that people prefer an incoherent aged senior citizen over an orange buffoon.

I don’t much care for her politics but like McConnell she knows the game, doubt she will be going anywhere until she decides to go.

And I have no problem with that. They just need to be honest about it.

I hope it doesn’t kill him.

Right? I actually think it’s the house who will be meddling with Biden. Nancy’s got her presidential whip ready.