Could a surge of late mail-in ballots decide the election?

Shame these hashtags have to be so long, #nosignedblankballotnotuition

Great, so you understand me perfectly and are just being intentionally obtuse as usual. Glad we cleared that up.

No sorry, they didn’t cover whatever you’re doing at my college.

It works both ways depending on the dynamics.

Uh huh. You keep right on responding though so apparently you have no problem understanding me. Cool story though.

It is clear that some of Trump’s opponents are trying work through scenarios to get Biden into the White House using whatever works. Counting votes cast after election day is just the start:

Counting late mail-in ballots would not be the first time that history was changed by votes of questionable validity:

Come on now, which way is more prevalent?

Did I say every post of yours wasn’t comprehensible, nope. If I was being obtuse, why would I understand some but not all of your posts?

Wonder how much I would need to bribe the wife for her ballot? She really hates Trump. But man, does she love Paris…

lol. wow

some people still believe this nonsense

My college age daughters also really hate Trump, but you know, they like eating, tuition and a roof over their heads, even more.

exactly. thats why they are horrified by voter id

Youngest is graduating soon, her sister got a new car when she graduated. We can just call the youngest ones new car the vote for trump or else mobile.

Hard to say honestly. Not all men are ■■■■■■■■■. And women hold the power of the bedroom

Who holds the upper hand in power has nothing to do with whether men are or aren’t nice.

It has EVERYTHING to do with whether or not one’s vote is coerced.

Weak position, power of the purse is far greater, plenty of women looking for wealthy husbands. And we all know who gets the short end of the stick financially in a divorce most of the time.

We were discussing power disparity at that point. Nor can you convince me most men aren’t ■■■■■■■■■.

Power relative to voting coercion.

Yes it’s far fetched.

Things like this don’t rise above baseline noise as far as how many votes they affect.

In fact this movement is as likely to help Trump as hurt him, seeing as they aren’t saying vote for Biden.