Corruption of Justice...CoJ

I stand corrected. Now, are you saying they didn’t think it was important enough to PUT IN THE CONSTITUTION?

They considered it very important & this OP is about another subject. You seem to be wanting to derail the OP.

nope, just having conversation and saw a low hanging fruit. learning has occurred and everyone is happy now.

I wouldn’t tell any of them if I witnessed a crime for fear they would somehow try to make me a look like a criminal. Nobody should till they get their corruption problems in check. All the players in this crime syndicate should get the same time in prison as they put on Flynn & everyone else they kangaroo court destroyed.

Are you unaware that just a few years later the British Re invaded the US?

The paperwork didn’t keep them out, if they had been able to retake the US following the drafting of The Constitutions there’s a very good chance they would have all been hung.

Try reading what I posted as I posted it before reacting.

The paperwork didn’t keep them out, if they had been able to retake the US following the drafting of The Constitutions there’s a very good chance they would have all been hung.

This is a public forum, if you want to have a private chat you know how to do it.

1 Like

…and the drip, Drip, DRIP is getting louder folks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

What?

Everybody. War of 1812

The Constitution was written in 1787 and Ratified in 1789 as a result of the Articles of Confederation failed to produce a working Federal Gov’t.

Educate yourself.

What came next? War of 182.

Proof the English are very slow learners and piss poor fighters.

They finally figured out how to win a war against a major power in 1916 when they came begging for us to bail them out of WWI.

The most successful operations in their history were retreats and the evacuation of The Beaches at Dunkerque.

Of course it does. :smile:

Nah…it doesn’t war of 1812 did not occured because of the Constitution…not wore the drafwter worried about dying when they wrote it.

Really? The drafters had zero worries about being killed when the wrote it? Really?

They’ll explain this better for you in 8th grade i think

2 Likes

The entire history of the founding shows otherwise but you go ahead and keep pretending otherwise.

It shows not only the value but also the reasoning behind your intellectually bankrupt position.

Seems like this corruption is much deeper and wild spread then we can imagine. Also where it leads too…but again I knew where it all lead. Right to Obama administration.

And if Biden is elected, those corrupt bastards will pick up where they left off.

4 Likes

FBI to Flynn: We’re not here to investigate you.

Comey to Trump: I’m not here to investigate you.

There’s a pattern there somewhere.

4 Likes

They keep talking the talk, but I would be shocked if any of these crooks face justice.

I’m sure all of our library friends will demand clapper is prosecuted for lying to congress under oath.

“I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting [or] conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election,” Clapper said.

I’ll just wait for all the libs to condemn and call for him to go to jail.

He he he he. Buckle up, brother.

Can you see Pelosi filing those criminal referrals first thing Monday Morning? :joy:

It seems I’ve been dead on over the last 6 plus years about how corrupt our goverment was…specially under Obama administration.

Oh BTW…this is what plausible deniability looks like in case anyone was wondering.

After the briefing, Obama asked Yates and Comey to “stay behind,” and said he had “learned of the information about [then-incoming National Security Adviser Michael] Flynn” and his conversation with Russia’s ambassador about sanctions. Obama “specified that he did not want any additional information on the matter, but was seeking information on whether the White House should be treating Flynn any differently, given the information.”

Notice how Obama didn’t want any information that can lead back to him…but at the same time wanting to know what how things was going with Flynn.

Classic example of sleaze bag attorney that he is.

1 Like