Corporate Ministries of Truth

You could always petition your representatives to make Republicans a protected class. Good luck with that.

America has substantially improved in nearly every aspect of society since the CRA. That’s pretty compelling.

I evision that bigotry will be emboldened and many the improvements since the CRA will start to unravel. The people who needed those laws are still alive today so the government must maintain pressure on the wound–at least until that nation expires in three generations.

What is the stated reason in the major cases?

Sure, if I believed in protecting “classes”. But since I don’t, that would be hypocritical.

We may be seeing “political preference” added eventually if this unpersoning continues to grow.

I was always told growing up to keep politics and religion outside of work. But hey, what do I know?

The Woke disagree.

I have a right to be a bigot under the current Constitution.

Good advice. Is it still possible?

And others have a right to call you out for it under that same Constitution. Isn’t America grand?

Not in my store you don’t

Not when employers dig through what you do outside of work looking for reasons to terminate you. Since you seem to have no issue with that, who’s really supporting Corporate censorship here?

Gab is still up and running.

Reddit is still up and running. 5Chan and 8kun are still in full vigor.

I have plenty of conservative friends who still have Facebook and Twitter accounts and they have not been shut down.

You’re still free to come here. The mods are free to boot us off at any time if we violate TOS.

So what censorship?

1 Like

That the people are still alive justifies classes? That’s a strange idea to me.

There are people who were alive when we had a draft, should we still have a draft for three more generations?

Are you claiming The Promise has not been fulfilled?

As long as your business treats the all the customers right, that’s fine.

There is a bakery across the street owned and operated by homosexuals, they’ll be glad to make your rainbow cupcakes and wedding cake.

2 Likes

He wasn’t talking about your store.

He was talking about his (metaphorical) store.

Who decides “right”?

Then in my bakery, you don’t have a right to be homosexual.

2 Likes

We’ve been down this road before.

I already told you I think it’s time to do away with public accommodation laws, and those folks should go to another bakery.

They can leave a scathing Yelp review of the bakery that wouldn’t serve them because they asked for a cake for their gay wedding ceremony, however.

1 Like

No, I mean literally. Be in public.

Ah OK. But then if you’re being a bigot in @PurpnGold’s store, he can toss you if he feels like it.